Yellow Bullet Forums banner

41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Smart Ass Conservative
103,404 Posts
Joe accused carlos of stealing jokes not the other way around .

·
Registered
4,612 Posts
My ex brother in law was on Facebook years ago and said he wanted obama dead and the next day three black suburban pulled up to the house to question him. My sister told them he wasn’t there and that he was a stupid ass anyway.

·
Titanium Member
10,560 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
The difference is most conservatives would have a problem with someone inciting violence against the POTUS whether it was a democrat or republican in office. The liberals are ok with threatening a rep pres, but not a democrat. Sums up their mentality on everything.

·
Moderater
12,606 Posts
He will be getting a visit at the minimum..

·
Registered
16,047 Posts
First the Democrats have shown their true colors, They support Oppressive Regimes , Illegals, and destroying America as it has been. Don't believe it just listen to them Illegals deserve everything handed to them and we the American Citizen must except it and foot the bill. Support Oppressive Regimes look how they talk about China, Iran, All of South America. They have claimed Our President doesn't know what he is doing Yet What Experience at being the President did Bill Clinton Have , Barrack Obama Have prior to being the President Politic's is all they had No trade Experience, no business experience, really no real world experience at all, YEt they were more qualified then Trump. This shows how they care about the people we are just pawns to them nothing more what happens to us is unimportant to them as long as they maintain power and control.
I guess you forgot about old Ted...…......

I guess you lie like your leader...………….

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
I guess you forgot about old Ted...…......

I guess you lie like your leader...………….
I don't think anyone is denying what Ted did and it was wrong. The difference is we can see how Obama was treated versus Trump and you can't.

·
Registered
16,047 Posts
I don't think anyone is denying what Ted did and it was wrong. The difference is we can see how Obama was treated versus Trump and you can't.
Are you insane? So you're above all this now and nobody else can make those comments? WTF?

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
I don't think anyone is denying what Ted did and it was wrong. The difference is we can see how Obama was treated versus Trump and you refuse too.
Are you insane? So you're above all this now and nobody else can make those comments? WTF?
People can say whatever they want but wrong is wrong. You don't see any difference in the way Trump is talked about by the media and celebrities versus the way Obama was? CNN is a prime example, Obama was never treated the way Trump is by them.

41 - 58 of 58 Posts