Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No we can't have that. What will everyone bitch about?
Thats funny, I was going to include that but decided not to :p

They certainly wont bitch when they hear the 1.5 B went directly over to Iraq never to be seen again.

YOUR tax dollars at work! LMAO

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
The bipolar clowns here will still find reason to bitch, although they will remain silent on the $9 billion dollars that's unaccounted for in Iraq.How does that work?

·
Super Moderator
35,273 Posts
Thats funny, I was going to include that but decided not to :p

They certainly wont bitch when they hear the 1.5 B went directly over to Iraq never to be seen again.

YOUR tax dollars at work! LMAO

Yeah folks bitch about GM or Chrysler getting tax relief so AMERICANS CAN KEEP WORKING....

But hey, Send billions to Russia? No problem.... Billions to Mid East? No Problem.... Send billions, and milions of Jobs to CHINA.... No problem.

It's alright to send billions and trillions around the world..... BUT, WE CAN'T HELP AMERICANS now can we... WTF people...

It's alright, just re-elect your congressman/woman.... I'm sure you like it.

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Yeah folks bitch about GM or Chrysler getting tax relief so AMERICANS CAN KEEP WORKING....

But hey, Send billions to Russia? No problem.... Billions to Mid East? No Problem.... Send billions, and milions of Jobs to CHINA.... No problem.

It's alright to send billions and trillions around the world..... BUT, WE CAN'T HELP AMERICANS now can we... WTF people...

It's alright, just re-elect your congressman/woman.... I'm sure you like it.

http://www.reuters.com/article/marketsNews/idUSWNA899320090714

·
Idiot Savant
169,571 Posts
The bipolar clowns here will still find reason to bitch, although they will remain silent on the $9 billion dollars that's unaccounted for in Iraq.How does that work?
I don't know.

How much is unaccounted for at Chrysler?

That first round of dough got washed away.....same at GM. What was it 30-40 billion?

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
I don't know.

How much is unaccounted for at Chrysler?

That first round of dough got washed away.....same at GM. What was it 30-40 billion?
.....and they will pay it back with intrest accrued.

$9 billion dollars of U.S. tax payers money is missing in Iraq and no one knows what happened to it. Hell what ever became of the loot that the U.S. confiscated from Saddam and his sons?

You bipolor clowns are a joke!!!!!

·
Idiot Savant
169,571 Posts
.....and they will pay it back with intrest accrued.

$9 billion dollars of U.S. tax payers money is missing in Iraq and no one knows what happened to it. Hell what ever became of the loot that the U.S. confiscated from Saddam and his sons?

You bipolor clowns are a joke!!!!!
Only the money they got in the DIP financing. The rest was absolved in the BK.

at least according to the CNBC business channel.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts