Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
هدية الل
3,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wondering how hard this setup would be to do in a 1971 chevy monte carlo?any clues?:confused:

·
fabricator
1,172 Posts
larger cars are easier to build than smaller cars. I am not exactly sure what you are wanting to know. But on that big of a car with do the 12 point to start with, otherwise you'll just be adding it later.

·
Registered
7,854 Posts
If you're going to do it in 'moly I'd get a 25.5 / 25.4 spec and build off that and just leaving the funny car cage and door x-bars out for now. Then it'd be easier to add/update to 7.50 cert later on.

Craig

·
Registered
3,031 Posts
If you're going to do it in 'moly I'd get a 25.5 / 25.4 spec and build off that and just leaving the funny car cage and door x-bars out for now. Then it'd be easier to add/update to 7.50 cert later on.

Craig
X2 I just did a 69 camaro and put in every bar except the f/c cage. Much easier to do while the cage isn't weld to the floor yet.

·
هدية الل
3,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well this isnt a race car.....this is a performance street car,i just wanna be protected i wannado just inside the car not from the firewall to the front of the engine area.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts