Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
15,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to say that I am deeply dissapointed that the powers that be would have allowed that piece of trash to disrespect the National Anthem again. She has a long track record of this and did not even use the correct lyrics this time.

I am really saddened that the NFL and their subsidiaries choose to use entertainers who will not maintain the tempo and style of the piece and treat it like something they wrote.

I guess I am old school but this kind of shit really makes me sick. There are plenty of very well qualified singers active in the military how bout holding trials for active service men and women and having one of them do it in uniform the next time.

·
Registered
16,542 Posts
That was a horrible rendition. Show some class/respect and sing the phucking song right.

·
Registered
15,982 Posts
Seems like the entertainment was for the tiny bopper crowd this year

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Ever since Whitney Houston, seems these so-called "entertainers" feel the need to add their own personal flavor to it. Now this hack has even left out some of the words, everyone cheered, and it'll be glossed over by the media.

Honestly, when they were singing "America the Beautiful," I actually wondered if the they were gonna change the words from "God shed His grace on thee...." to something else.

Agulara (or however the person's name is spelled) needs to issue a public apology for butchering our National Anthem and promise not to ever "sing" it again.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Her saying the wrong words irritated me also. Tnights entertainment for thge superbowl was horrible. The halftime show was the worst i've ever seen. Just fuckin horrible and leave it up to those clowns to destroy a good guns and roses song even with slash playin guitar. Can't believe he even signed up for that fuckin mess.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Phuckin horrible!!! Let's make the US looks even worse when the damn people can't even respect the anthem!!

·
Registered
6,229 Posts
Ever since Whitney Houston, seems these so-called "entertainers" feel the need to add their own personal flavor to it. Now this hack has even left out some of the words, everyone cheered, and it'll be glossed over by the media.

Honestly, when they were singing "America the Beautiful," I actually wondered if the they were gonna change the words from "God shed His grace on thee...." to something else.

Agulara (or however the person's name is spelled) needs to issue a public apology for butchering our National Anthem and promise not to ever "sing" it again.

Its not glosssed over. Its right on MSN's home page that she screwed up. HAHAHA

·
waiting to make a pass!
18,370 Posts
at least the game was great, that bitch shoul eat the peanuts out of my shit.

1 - 20 of 128 Posts