Yellow Bullet Forums banner

41 - 60 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
no, your numbers are not off, but the premise that I am the one arguing with you damn sure is......…..my post that you quoted was in direct response to allen, NOT YOU, I disagree with everything allen tries to pass off as some kind of truth, the whole point of the post, was to show that trumps early numbers are better than obamas numbers, and nobody, but nobody but left wing Much Rakers/ deflectors, gives a shit if those are manufacturing jobs, Prostitute jobs, whore house jobs, or janitor jobs. the point is the early numbers are better, and allen cannot argue against that, so he is interested in deflecting, twisting, projecting what ifs, and nit picking, cherry picking his way through the stats, until he can find a biased set of inaccurate, misleading, outright LYING set of numbers in order to TRY to push a third grader agenda upon this forum.
There is absolutely nothing that I have said that is a lie or a distortion. I am simply using the same sources that Trumps and Trump supporters use but in a proper context.

It is not my fault that it upsets you. It is not my fault it destroys your false internal narratives.

·
Registered
19,579 Posts
There is absolutely nothing that I have said that is a lie or a distortion. I am simply using the same sources that Trumps and Trump supporters use but in a proper context.

It is not my fault that it upsets you. It is not my fault it destroys your false internal narratives.
don't flatter yourself...………..to insult ME, I must first value your opinion...…...nice try though

·
Registered
19,579 Posts
Show us ------- the number of manufacturing jobs -- from March 2018 to present -- that came back into the USA ..... from OUTSIDE THE USA, after trump's boastful promises made before and after he signed the huge corp tax cut law in Dec 2017.
just take a look at the effect of the new nafta agreement dipshit......…......net gains!

·
Registered
32,846 Posts

See if you can enough to stretch all the way across the windshield, 'Tard.

You sure could use more to counteract your deranged "thought" process ....

·
Registered
66,629 Posts
you would have to understand the subject , before you can evaluate it.
It's painfully obvious that you nor your brothers and sisters in the trump cult bubble of ignorance understand it. Y'all just keep asking to be dumbed down more and more with each passing day.

·
Registered
66,629 Posts
just take a look at the effect of the new nafta agreement dipshit......…......net gains!
Talking about the effects of the tax cut and what your FUCKSTAIN hero promised, dumbfuck.

·
Registered
8,121 Posts
It's painfully obvious that you nor your brothers and sisters in the trump cult bubble of ignorance understand it. Y'all just keep asking to be dumbed down more and more with each passing day.
Post your education high school drop and and lets compare who is dumbed down and ignorant?

·
Registered
66,629 Posts
Show us ------- the number of manufacturing jobs -- from March 2018 to present -- that came back into the USA ..... from OUTSIDE THE USA, after trump's boastful promises made before and after he signed the huge corp tax cut law in Dec 2017.
bump for clownwhore

·
Registered
66,629 Posts
Post your education high school drop and and lets compare who is dumbed down and ignorant?
LOL ... trumphumpers are THE MOST dumbed down, ignorant fucksticks.

·
Registered
66,629 Posts
They have done exactly as advertised.

·
Registered
19,579 Posts
turbo specifically mentioned all jobs

41 - 60 of 97 Posts