Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 40 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
2,625 Posts

·
Registered
5,033 Posts
Where did I say that? 507,000 is a lot of mfg jobs. But it's only 25% more than Obamas last 3 years. It completely flatlined this past year.

Clearly someone needs to adjust their narratives.
Please post how many manufacturing jobs were lost total from year 2014-2016. Then subtract that number from from jobs created and you get the actual number that's important. No fucking graphs. Exact numbers.
Then post the same number for 2017-2019.

I see you say they are flattening out DUH there was a trade war so keep that in mind when you look at the numbers for 2019.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Please post how many manufacturing jobs were lost total from year 2014-2016. Then subtract that number from from jobs created and you get the actual number that's important. No fucking graphs. Exact numbers.
Then post the same number for 2017-2019.

I see you say they are flattening out DUH there was a trade war so keep that in mind when you look at the numbers for 2019.
Here's exact numbers:

have fun trying to prove your false narrative.

·
Registered
19,579 Posts
Here's exact numbers:

have fun trying to prove your false narrative.
HERE ARE THE EXACT NUMBERS …………......

in 8 years Obama created 8.9 million jobs
in 3 years trump created 4.7 million jobs, with a year to go.

no amount of your bullshit can change that! ……...but, don't let the FACTS get in the way of your "Story" Pinocchio

·
Registered
10,605 Posts

·
Registered
5,033 Posts
HERE ARE THE EXACT NUMBERS …………......

in 8 years Obama created 8.9 million jobs
in 3 years trump created 4.7 million jobs, with a year to go.

no amount of your bullshit can change that! ……...but, don't let the FACTS get in the way of your "Story" Pinocchio
You STILL are not getting it. Post manufacturing jobs. Which was Trumps promise.
So, if you push the average out it equals 12.53 million in 8yrs that 28% more jobs AND BETTER HIGHER PAYING JOBS!!!!!
If you go by their 3 yrs total on average.
Its OBAMA 3.3 and Trump 4.7 which is a 30% INCREASE OVER OBAMA and again better HIGHER paying jobs.
So how do u get that Trump is lying?

Now you'll day yeah yeah Obama's jobs were bad. Well look at the FACTS. When you post up how many manufacturing jobs were lost per year starting in in when Obama took office up through 2019 I will show you HOW MUCH BETTER TRUMP IS DOING.
I want you to provide the data so you cant say shit about the source.

·
Registered
19,579 Posts
You STILL are not getting it. Post manufacturing jobs. Which was Trumps promise.
So, if you push the average out it equals 12.53 million in 8yrs that 28% more jobs AND BETTER HIGHER PAYING JOBS!!!!!
If you go by their 3 yrs total on average.
Its OBAMA 3.3 and Trump 4.7 which is a 30% INCREASE OVER OBAMA and again better HIGHER paying jobs.
So how do u get that Trump is lying?

Now you'll day yeah yeah Obama's jobs were bad. Well look at the FACTS. When you post up how many manufacturing jobs were lost per year starting in in when Obama took office up through 2019 I will show you HOW MUCH BETTER TRUMP IS DOING.
I want you to provide the data so you cant say shit about the source.
have you been drinking?:cool:

·
Registered
19,579 Posts
No I have gloves on lol. Working on the car and dont give a shit on spellcheck and proof reading.
Can you answer the question of manufacturing jobs lost.
Did I post a lie? Are my numbers off?
no, your numbers are not off, but the premise that I am the one arguing with you damn sure is......…..my post that you quoted was in direct response to allen, NOT YOU, I disagree with everything allen tries to pass off as some kind of truth, the whole point of the post, was to show that trumps early numbers are better than obamas numbers, and nobody, but nobody but left wing Much Rakers/ deflectors, gives a shit if those are manufacturing jobs, Prostitute jobs, whore house jobs, or janitor jobs. the point is the early numbers are better, and allen cannot argue against that, so he is interested in deflecting, twisting, projecting what ifs, and nit picking, cherry picking his way through the stats, until he can find a biased set of inaccurate, misleading, outright LYING set of numbers in order to TRY to push a third grader agenda upon this forum.

·
Registered
5,033 Posts
no, your numbers are not off, but the premise that I am the one arguing with you damn sure is......…..my post that you quoted was in direct response to allen, NOT YOU, I disagree with everything allen tries to pass off as some kind of truth, the whole point of the post, was to show that trumps early numbers are better than obamas numbers, and nobody, but nobody but left wing Much Rakers/ deflectors, gives a shit if those are manufacturing jobs, Prostitute jobs, whore house jobs, or janitor jobs. the point is the early numbers are better, and allen cannot argue against that, so he is interested in deflecting, twisting, projecting what ifs, and nit picking, cherry picking his way through the stats, until he can find a biased set of inaccurate, misleading, outright LYING set of numbers in order to TRY to push a third grader agenda upon this forum.
K I was starting to bite my damn lip posting. I was thinking this guy is a f'n moron but I couldn't let it go. I have been having this same argument at work.

·
Registered
2,794 Posts

·
Registered
66,624 Posts
You stupid little twerp ... fucking child like in your "comprehension" ability. Go get some more "free" drugs to shove down that sawed off little throat of yours. Maybe that will help ...

Neil was SO fucking dead spot on about what a moron you truly are. A dolt, a dullard, a drug addled LIV bottom feeder. Are the fucking schools in Canada THAT bad? Good god.

Show us ------- the number of manufacturing jobs -- from March 2018 to present -- that came back into the USA ..... from OUTSIDE THE USA, after trump's boastful promises made before and after he signed the huge corp tax cut law in Dec 2017.

·
Registered
66,624 Posts
View attachment 59562

See this is exactly what I'm talking about. A complete distortion of reality to fit a narrative and NOTHING MORE. There isn't even a y axis scale.

View attachment 59565

Zoom out just a wee bit and you can clearly see the distortion by zooming in so much. The entire "point" the chart is trying to make is dissolved. As far as Obamas comments that "those jobs arent coming back"? Just zoom out a bit more:

View attachment 59568

Guess what? Obama was right then and he's still right now. Automation and globalization has changed the game.

Also 2019 had 4 government jobs added for every manufacturing job. Whoops.
The DISINFORMATION campaign in progress by the trump faithful is ........ very concerning.

21 - 40 of 97 Posts