1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks good with the ATI logo on the side :D

http://www.dragracingonline.com/agent1320/2011/1320-xiii_1-61.html

New car for Rini

Chris Rini, the 2010 NMCA Pro Street champ, will have the #1 on a new race car this year. In fact, he’s changing brand from a Mopar to a Chevy.
A 1969 Camaro is due from Jerry Bickel’s shop at the end of February and a Charlie Buck 825 c.i. engine will be added. Rini will use the ATI Superglide-4 Transmission and Lock-up converter that he used last season to set the NMCA ET and MPH records at 6.15 and 234 mph.
The team will make some shakedown runs at Mike Hill’s Automatic race in Jackson, SC, on March 11-12 and then head for the first NMCA event of the season March 18-20 at Bradenton, Fla. [02/07/11]

·
Vendor
6,456 Posts
I like it a heck of a lot better than the Stratus! Can't wait to see it run.

·
Registered
300 Posts
I thought Mike's race was in late April.

·
Registered
8,019 Posts
got to respect this guy.
that guy will win top sportsman one weekend. race nmca the next win. then show up for a high dollar auto promod race the next.. the guy is fast and consistent.. his crew knows how to get it done..

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Looks nice Chris good luck with it!

·
And I call you dipshit.
5,348 Posts
got to respect this guy.
that guy will win top sportsman one weekend. race nmca the next win. then show up for a high dollar auto promod race the next.. the guy is fast and consistent.. his crew knows how to get it done..
He's literally living my dream. The new car looks great, best of luck with it Mr Rini.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Chris will be planning on racing all the NMCA racing in 2011 and all the Mike Hill Automatic race as well as the Mad Dawg races and some Big Dog races....Busy year for us in 2011.....Car should be done in 3 weeks....SC

1 - 20 of 25 Posts