Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does chris little still have his green dr mustang? Does he have any plans of bringing it out if so? I miss seeing that thing out and running. It use to ride one hell of a wheelie.

·
Team CoRuPt
1,810 Posts

·
Godspeed TK!
8,989 Posts
I speak with CL all the time, The motor is fresh,sitting in a bag, trans is also ready to go-Turbo's should be back by now from getting repaired;):p..........He is definetely putting it back together-sooner than later! The boy just plays with boats too much!

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Didn't he switch over to Renegade one time? I remember he run another class one time. I think they kicked him out of that class because no one could run with him. I do miss seeing that car.

·
Registered
10,175 Posts
That's the man that really got me into DR racing! No one does half track wheelies like that guy

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Ya I miss seing Chris around he always brought a ton of excitement to the track ...you never knew what he was going to do. Hell of a competitor, you have to be on your game when you race him or you become just another one of his victims.

·
Registered
727 Posts
That's the man that really got me into DR racing! No one does half track wheelies like that guy

Me too!! I remember at a NMRA event at Maple Grove a few years back when he did one after letting off half track and gettin back in it!! I loved watchin him!!

·
Registered
789 Posts
Heres a pic I took @ cecil of chris a few years back.

pics I found off some of one of his many wild wheelies.

And heres a link to the shakedown @ etown from I believe 2 yrs ago wit Little racing Hizman and Littles car does a wheel stand from like 150ft to almost the 330 marker...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwbTydMBHsY

Chris where the hell are you man? We all miss seeing you car in action. Get that thing back together brother. GL to you this yr when you come back out.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts