Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Chinese military has blown up a dam to release water threatening one of its most populous provinces. With wide spread flooding, it will be interesting to see IF or when US humanitarian relief efforts begin. Personally, I’d prefer if we didn’t lift a finger after the CCP’s complicity in the Wuhan virus. US response could be an indicator.

·
Banned
179 Posts
The Chinese military has blown up a dam to release water threatening one of its most populous provinces. With wide spread flooding, it will be interesting to see IF or when US humanitarian relief efforts begin. Personally, I’d prefer if we didn’t lift a finger after the CCP’s complicity in the Wuhan virus. US response could be an indicator.
Keep lying .
Facts are opposite, as usual.
Yes, Fauci made virus, Trump won election, Biden is the loser !
All Chinese buildings are collapsed as Florida condo, Flooded as Germany, Rockets crashed as Columbia, highspeed train crashes as Boeing 737 Max....
Covid-19 is demarcats new hoax ...No vaxx, no masks, my body my choice !

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Keep lying .
Facts are opposite, as usual.
Yes, Fauci made virus, Trump won election, Biden is the loser !
All Chinese buildings are collapsed as Florida condo, Flooded as Germany, Rockets crashed as Columbia, highspeed train crashes as Boeing 737 Max....
Covid-19 is demarcats new hoax ...No vaxx, no masks, my body my choice !

Ease up snowflake. The jist of this topic is the speculation if the US will provide humanitarian relief to a nation that is responsible for the deaths of millions worldwide by, at a minimum, careless or incompetent
handling of manipulated viruses or at a maximum a deliberate release of a deadly pathogen. If this is a lie in your estimation then I encourage you to state your case for the opposing view. If you decide to participate, I anticipate a rejoinder complete with wild rantings and unsubstantiated opinions offered as fact. It seems that is how leftists argue. The floor is yours.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ah. I see you are a deranged individual. If you intend to respond to this post - don’t waste your time. You’re on ignore.

·
Registered
5,739 Posts
no more cranks, rods, chips, tools of all kinds, consumer electronics.........Yeah, we're better off without China.

·
Registered
9,474 Posts
HFreight generators and sump pumps to the rescue.

·
Registered
29,546 Posts
Ole Joe willl help his buddies out. You'll pay for it.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Seeing that they consider themselves the world leaders why the fuck would they need our help?
Good point. I guess I’m so used to America: World Saviors being the first to respond to any natural disaster that I automatically assumed we would be involved. Come to think of it, the Japs didn’t WANT
our help either when Fukushima melted down. Well, good then. Let them deal with it.

First the George Floyd mural takes a lightning strike to the mug and now China is inundated with biblical level rain. Coincidence? Just sayin.

·
Banned
179 Posts
There is no China flood, only one province , actually only one city had rain fall for 48 hrs with whole year water.
Big country like US , any day somewhere is raining or flooding, no big deal.
No one asked US for help. We cannot afford medical for ourselves, we have 1/4 world covid-19 deaths to handle..
We never give any help to anybody without condition, we drop bombs to everywhere....
Don't think we savior of the world, we are the destroyer of the world

1 - 20 of 23 Posts