Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Super Moderator
35,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From what I have read, it won't stop due to the type of forum this is? To you clowns complaining where are the moderators, I've been cleaning it multiple times every day, Monty has been cleaning it multiple times every day.

And at this point.... not sure for what or who. There's better things to do....

And I don't know what the forum looks like from a normal user, but as a Mod, all I see are pages, and pages of deleted China posts..... with the occasional normal post in the middle..... sucks but, this is what it has turned into.....

·
Registered
453 Posts
Thanks for what you do Chris, sorry for sounding like a clown, I guess I should have said administrators not moderators.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Chris, THANK YOU for all you provide, contribute and do. Does the system allow you to put hooks into new threads to help eliminate spambots, etc?

·
Registered
13 Posts
I hope the Chinese spammer catches the Corona virus and dies. Not trying to be racist or anything...
Source: am Asian

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
From what I have read, it won't stop due to the type of forum this is? To you clowns complaining where are the moderators, I've been cleaning it multiple times every day, Monty has been cleaning it multiple times every day.

And at this point.... not sure for what or who. There's better things to do....

And I don't know what the forum looks like from a normal user, but as a Mod, all I see are pages, and pages of deleted China posts..... with the occasional normal post in the middle..... sucks but, this is what it has turned into.....
SVTP Performance uses same software, no Chinese spammers.

·
Long Live The King
100,154 Posts
You sure have better things to do.
What a pain in the ass it must be.

·
Registered
30,501 Posts
Can you use a trick question make it more difficult to join, to cause a bot (automated spam) or someone not familiar with motorsports to be frustrated?

·
Long Live The King
100,154 Posts
Can you use a trick question make it more difficult to join, to cause a bot (automated spam) or someone not familiar with motorsports to be frustrated?
What do you suggest .... how many feet in a 1/4!mile, or what’s a 60ft time, or maybe, can Av Gas be used for racing fuel ? ?

·
Registered
30,501 Posts
What do you suggest .... how many feet in a 1/4!mile, or what’s a 60ft time, or maybe, can Av Gas be used for racing fuel ? ?
1. How many pushrods are in a SBC?

Or

2. What is the nickname for a BBC?

Or

3. What is Don Garlits nickname?

It needs to be a question a gearhead can answer but not so arcane it won't make sense to someone with less experience. Young people may not know who Don Garlits is, for example. The answer to #1 is 17, although some will say 16.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts