Yellow Bullet Forums banner

61 - 78 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
22,241 Posts
How ‘Made in China 2025’ became the real threat in a …
Apr 24, 2018 · Made in China 2025 is a blueprint for transforming the country from a labor-intensive economy that makes toys and clothes into one that engineers advanced products like robots and electric cars.

·
Registered
22,241 Posts
What is ‘Made in China 2025’ — and why is it a threat to ...
May 03, 2018 · Made in China 2025 involves government subsidies, heavy investments in research and innovation, and targets for local manufacturing content. It also builds on earlier government policies...
Author: Kristen Hopewell

Why Made in China 2025 Will Succeed, Despite Trump - …
Jul 04, 2018 · The factory suggests that Beijing’s vision of Made in China 2025 — the ambitious state-driven plan to retool China’s industries to compete in areas like automation, microchips and self-driving cars...

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Fuck China! After Trump redrew the trade agreement, they did this? This Virus was an attack on the world (and the U.S. in particular) and they let it purposely escape their lab in Wuhan..... It's a level 4 laboratory that deals in the most infectious viruses and diseases in the world, and both the researchers and the scientists KNOW the ramifications is this stuff is released outside the lab. This virus has been around for years but their scientists/researchers manipulated it to become this form of mutation that will kill people relatively quickly. Notice how the protests in China ended rather quickly? This was no accident! They're highly trained professionals who know what they were doing and they must pay for their actions. But how?

I cannot help but think that if Hillary was our President, this virus would have never seen the light of day and China must pay for what they've done.

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
I think China is poised for a big-time pivot to Africa. They've already got a big foothold. I think the Chinese population in Africa is currently around 20 million or so. However, I think that the Chinese will get more than a bloody nose there. The Chinese are THE most racist pricks out there, and it'll take the Africans about a decade or less to start pushing back real hard. Africa is going to come to grips with the fact that the Chinese racism they're going to deal with will make the worst of the European colonialists look like a bunch of modern SJW's.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
76,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
Fuck China! After Trump redrew the trade agreement, they did this? This Virus was an attack on the world (and the U.S. in particular) and they let it purposely escape their lab in Wuhan..... It's a level 4 laboratory, dealing in the most infectious viruses and diseases in the world and the researchers and the scientists KNOW the remifications is this stuff is released outside the lab. This virus has been around for years but their scientists/researchers manipulated it to become this form of mutation that will kill people relatively quickly. Notice how the protests in China ended rather quickly? This was no accident! They're highly trained professionals who know what they were doing and they must pay for their actions. But how?

I cannot help but think that if Hillary was our President, this virus would have never seen the light of day. China must pay for what they've done.
AMEN

·
Registered
15,079 Posts
I need a new rotating assembly and set of cylinder heads. I hope we hold off any import restrictions on China till after I get my stimulus money. :D

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
the problem is we have become so dependent on China for so much of their cheap products and labor. We, The US do not have enough manufacturing anymore to produce the amount of products that are needed and wanted. It would take the next 20 years to wein our way off of China. Our government would have to relax the environmental, developmental and OSHA road blocks that are currently forcing manufacturing to move overseas. The amount of red tape to build and operate a new factory if it was to start today would take half of a decade before a single product was produced for the consumer. There is no easy short term solution. Our current governmental leadership is not capable to lead us out of this mess. The new stimulus package is proof of that. What a bunch of morons we have voted in to our government. The crash will be hard when it comes and it will come at some point in time.

·
Registered
12,639 Posts
You are all using a Chinese made computor and phone LOL., fkn funny as fk reading this.
You cannot live without the Chinks now, its too late.

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
I think they will play it cool. There are ALOT of countries thinking about moving essential manufacturing back home or to another region.

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
People look for and by cheap Chinese shit at others suggestions on here all the time..
It blows my mind every time someone starts and discusses a thread involving buying shit from Harbor Freight.
Not long ago when this was a true car guy site you would've been laughed out of the room for even bringing it up......now they discuss which coupon works to pick up their cheap shit even cheaper

·
Registered
13,244 Posts
You are all using a Chinese made computor and phone LOL., fkn funny as fk reading this.
You cannot live without the Chinks now, its too late.
Dumbass...We all know this...No one thinks we can be 100% independent...But we can be a lot less dependent....So with that said go fuck your-self you Yellow Toothed Fuck Wit....

·
Registered
839 Posts
from something I was sent

China is conquering the whole world! Well done China.
For those who have not yet understood what is going on! What China has received in the last three months:
1. China effectively prepared for the next generation war - the bio-information war.
Exercises took place in the country and showed the world a master workshop!
They fought a war against the whole world and without a single shot and occupation they defeated all countries. Sent a innocent virus all over the world, spreading horror, fear and chaos, death of people and the destruction of national economy all over the world!
2. They controlled the general population. Fast and effective.
3. They created a digital dictatorship. Control of social networks and all communication.
4. Have created a system to quickly identify all contacts on social networks of the desired person: who is in touch with her, who she was in touch with, where they were, who they were friends with.
5. All illegal immigrants have been arrested and many have been removed from the country.
6. Many foreigners and spies have been removed from the country in a mild way. They were trying to evacuate themselves. The rest have been identified and taken under control.
7. A mechanism for mass and sharp blocking across the country has been developed.
8. has shown to the whole world what China is capable of. Placing 1,5 billion people in full quarantine, putting on masks - this is a powerful impact, as is the construction of a huge hospital in a week.
9. The whole country has been taught how to take care of hygiene.
10. A law was adopted to stop the consumption of wild animals, which is the norm in many districts.
11. has shown the world how much all countries depend on China.
12. Frozen many production chains around the world, creating a global crisis. All production worldwide has been stopped!
13. The use of drones and automatic tracking devices is being introduced to the police and various crisis response services.
14. A Mass Thermal Display System has been developed with automatic data calculation.
15. the algorithms of facial recognition video cameras have been updated, taking into account people wearing masks, so now the way a person walks is also included in personality recognition.
16. Systems for automatic delivery of goods are being created in mass and fast.
17. A system of electronic concentration camps has been developed.
18. Hong Kong protests have stopped and the government's influence has increased.
19. Most important.
While the world is still drowning in crisis, China has already left it and for a penny it is taking stock of all foreign companies operating in China.
They buy cheaper assets of all companies around the world.
They help the weak countries by increasing their global impact. It gains on lower oil prices.
They create new alliances and arrangements.
While the whole world is struggling with the pseudo-epidemic of corona virus (Covid-19), they have taken control of the whole world!
It follows from the above information that the management and governments of all countries in the world have been fully controlled by China, using the latest technologies that are mainly produced in their country and delivered worldwide for many years.
As long as Russia, the USA and Europe decide who would take over the world, China would sit in a royal chair.
Sad, but the facts speak for themselves!

·
Registered
3,534 Posts
China made a large grain purchase from the US very recently, expecting food shortages worldwide since planting season is here but there is no labor to plant.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
76,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
OH...AMD BY THE WAY...WE HAVE A CARRIER GROUP POSITIONED OFF THE S. CHINA SEA..WHERE THEY DECIDED TO MAKE A NEW MILITARY ISLAND..AND CLAIM ALL THE DIRECTING SEAS

61 - 78 of 78 Posts