Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
76,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HYPOTHETICALLY IF YOURE IN THE DRIVERS SEAT...AND HAVE THE NUMBER 1 ON THEIR HEELS...DO YOU TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE ONE OPPORTUNITY TO STRIKE?...AND HOW?....

·
Registered
13,244 Posts
LOL...What the fuck...China didn't want what happened to happen....Let alone a fucking war...Are you bored..???

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
25,012 Posts
What else can they do? They cut off our supply chain which sent the markets in to a spiral. Then they released a pandemic on the world.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
76,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What else can they do? They cut off our supply chain which sent the markets in to a spiral. Then they released a pandemic on the world.

USE YOUR IMAGINATION....YOU ARE POISED TO BE THE NEW WORLD LEADER...HOW WOULD YOU MAKE YOUR MARK?

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
76,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
THEYRE ALREADY TRYING TO BLAME US FOR IT...SURELY YOU CANT TAKE POWER AWAY BY CRAWFISHING

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
76,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
THERES A TEXAS CONGRESSMAN THAT GETS IT... THE REST OF US BETTER GET IT REAL QUICK

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
I'm not sure what china will do..
But as Americans we would be better off if alot of production returned back here..
Regardless of what other county it's made in ..

And yes I do kinda understand how massively intertwined all these trade deals really are.
We buy x amount of dollars worth of this product if u buy x amount of dollars worth of our products.
It's just way too fucked up of a world to rely on truly critical items from another country.

·
Registered
951 Posts
What does China have to gain? Just my opinion but the only thing they have to gain is population control. After that with our economy not looking so good right now there will be less need for their cheap mass produced trinkets.

·
Smuck
3,816 Posts
Trouble is it's a 2 way street.
Have to sell to somebody and if there is no one in the U.S. that needs your product then you look for other places to sell.

·
Registered
12,592 Posts
HYPOTHETICALLY IF YOURE IN THE DRIVERS SEAT...AND HAVE THE NUMBER 1 ON THEIR HEELS...DO YOU TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE ONE OPPORTUNITY TO STRIKE?...AND HOW?....
All China has to do is wait until we kill our economy over this and then buy us up for two cents on the dollar.

·
Señor Member
26,828 Posts
Like Drugs !! Bring them back home. Never know what the Chinese put in our stuff.

Yeah but the consumers demanded we make our stuff overseas...cause it's cheaper!!! Or so I've heard it said on here many a time.

And yet we still pay through the nose for our medications. Hmm...

·
Smuck
3,816 Posts
1 - 20 of 78 Posts