Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
16,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gave the world a virus, now in the worlds weakened state it is time to move!!!

China’s Communist Party will impose a sweeping national security law in Hong Kong by fiat during the annual meeting of its top political body, officials said Thursday, criminalizing “foreign interference” along with secessionist activities and subversion of state power.

The move is the boldest yet from Beijing to undercut Hong Kong’s autonomy and bring the global financial hub under its full control, as it works to rewrite the rules that have allowed the territory to enjoy a level of autonomy for the past 23 years.

After steadily eroding Hong Kong’s political freedoms and independent legal system, Beijing signaled that the national security law will be a new tool that allows it to directly tackle the political dissent that erupted on Hong Kong’s streets last year. The months-long and sometimes violent protests began last June and fizzled out only over public health concerns related to the coronavirus outbreak.

Comments from top Communist Party officials also indicated that they are prepared to change the Basic Law, Hong Kong’s mini-constitution, which sets out rights unavailable in mainland China such as freedom of assembly and the press.

The new tactic marks an escalation in Beijing’s crackdown in the former British colony and the clearest indication that it views Hong Kong as a restive region to be brought to heel after last year’s protests.

The city’s future has become a point of contention in the intensifying rivalry between China and the United States; on Wednesday, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said Washington was “closely watching what’s going on” in Hong Kong. Pro-democracy protesters in Hong Kong have directly appealed to Washington for intervention, frequently waving American flags on the streets, and see themselves as the last bastion of resistance against an increasingly assertive Beijing under President Xi Jinping.

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonpost.com ...

·
Q(t)=ṁCpΔT
26,658 Posts
This is just the tip of the iceberg. I hope the western banks pull out right away.

·
Dicking bimbos at home
14,755 Posts

Reactions: NovaRacer67

·
T/S 368E
28,361 Posts

I've been saying for years, what is taking so long.
I knew this was coming, they are going to annex the entire region just waiting for us to collapse under the POS liberals ridiculous agenda!!!

Once they have us, the rest of the world is easy.
I would not be shocked if russia is already being set up for collapse also.

Reactions: mcgyver racing

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
The US needs to track down and shoot the communist infiltrators running amok in the Philippines, probably sponsored by China. That's one of China's next goal is to turn the Philippines. The current leader there is an useful idiot ass.

And China is really looking hard at Taiwan. If anything happens there:

Seize the Panama canal.

Oust Maduro.

Invade Cuba and hang all the commies.

·
Registered
24,496 Posts
The US needs to track down and shoot the communist infiltrators running amok in the Philippines, probably sponsored by China. That's one of China's next goal is to turn the Philippines. The current leader there is an useful idiot ass.

And China is really looking hard at Taiwan. If anything happens there:

Seize the Panama canal.

Oust Maduro.

Invade Cuba and hang all the commies.
You misspelled Washington D.C.

·
Registered
3,361 Posts
Why the fuck did Britain hand over Hong Kong to Communist China?

They leased Hong Kong from the Qing Dynasty in 1898 not the Peoples Republic of China [founded in 1949]

Hong Kong Citizens are British Subjects, so the Poms should give them refugee status.
If the people evacuate and the banks pull out, Then China will end up with a Ghost province.

Taiwan should do a deal with USA to become a protectorate or state of the USA.
It would still fit in with the "One China" bullshit, and if they try and take it, it would be attacking the USA.

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
Why the fuck did Britain hand over Hong Kong to Communist China?

They leased Hong Kong from the Qing Dynasty in 1898 not the Peoples Republic of China [founded in 1949]

Hong Kong Citizens are British Subjects, so the Poms should give them refugee status.
If the people evacuate and the banks pull out, Then China will end up with a Ghost province.

Taiwan should do a deal with USA to become a protectorate or state of the USA.
It would still fit in with the "One China" bullshit, and if they try and take it, it would be attacking the USA.
So exactly how much skin do you see NZ throwing into the game if an intra-gook war ensues anyway, Kerry?

I mean while you're wishing to see England become further awash with dinks, how many of your own young people are you willing to risk in a scrap with the chinks, how much of your own income are you willing to pay for it, and how many of the inevitable little yellow refugees are you willing to see arrive in NZ to further dilute the White gene pool and the Western culture and to eat your pets?

And with all due respect, fuck you right in the ass for suggesting Taiwan should sidle up to U.S. taxpayers and U.S. military members to both fight and pay to fight their battles for them. Were you not paying attention to why we voted for Trump in the first place?

One last question if I may: is Kerry a boy's name or a girl's name in NZ?

·
Registered
3,361 Posts
So exactly how much skin do you see NZ throwing into the game if an intra-gook war ensues anyway, Kerry?

I mean while you're wishing to see England become further awash with dinks, how many of your own young people are you willing to risk in a scrap with the chinks, how much of your own income are you willing to pay for it, and how many of the inevitable little yellow refugees are you willing to see arrive in NZ to further dilute the White gene pool and the Western culture and to eat your pets?

And with all due respect, fuck you right in the ass for suggesting Taiwan should sidle up to U.S. taxpayers and U.S. military members to both fight and pay to fight their battles for them. Were you not paying attention to why we voted for Trump in the first place?

One last question if I may: is Kerry a boy's name or a girl's name in NZ?
10% of NZ's population is already Chinese or Chinese ethnicity. And Chinese NZers hate the Commie Gov't over there.
The reason I suggested Taiwan side up with USA is because the USA is strong enough to stand up to the cunts. The USA already has military bases in Taiwan.
In fact Taiwan would contribute a substantial amount to the federal Tax system
The USA would gain a protectorate or another state [Like Hawaii after WW2] So wouldn't be an influx of mass immigration or Refugees.

But this could be the case with HongKong citizens being commonwealth citizens

NZ has always supported the USA [even in the Middle East, Korea, and Vietnam we sent soldiers there]
During Pacific Theatre we had US bases in NZ and we supplied them Food etc during the whole campaign.
My Grandfather was one of the major suppliers of Beef to the US Army during WW2 [Not to the NZ / British Army]

Kerry is an Irish name [so your attempt at trying to irritate me ,doesn't get under my skin]

·
Smart Ass Conservative
106,118 Posts
Sounds like something the dems would try

·
Registered
23,119 Posts
10% of NZ's population is already Chinese or Chinese ethnicity. And Chinese NZers hate the Commie Gov't over there.
The reason I suggested Taiwan side up with USA is because the USA is strong enough to stand up to the cunts. The USA already has military bases in Taiwan.
In fact Taiwan would contribute a substantial amount to the federal Tax system
The USA would gain a protectorate or another state [Like Hawaii after WW2] So wouldn't be an influx of mass immigration or Refugees.

But this could be the case with HongKong citizens being commonwealth citizens

NZ has always supported the USA [even in the Middle East, Korea, and Vietnam we sent soldiers there]
During Pacific Theatre we had US bases in NZ and we supplied them Food etc during the whole campaign.
My Grandfather was one of the major suppliers of Beef to the US Army during WW2 [Not to the NZ / British Army]

Kerry is an Irish name [so your attempt at trying to irritate me ,doesn't get under my skin]
what military base do we have in Taiwan?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts