Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
22,361 Posts
I'm sure liking the ignore feature. You guys can't even quote the moron anymore.

·
Registered
19,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Hey trumphumping sheep --------- China was buying Billions in US soybeans ........... before the biggest fucking idiot ever elected to POTUS, started his stupid tariff wars.

I see the guilable got "TEASED" again by the world's biggest idiot, and the markets reacted just like Pavlov's dogs yesterday.

Today --- looks like reality has come to the forefront, yet again.
hard to believe just how stupid you really are, just when I forget, you come along and remind me.

·
Registered
19,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #24 (Edited)
Oh ..... savoy spinner ... NAFTA 2.0 isn't all that different from the original NAFTA. It certainly does address worker concerns in Mexico. As well as EPA issues.
read it before you embarrass yourself any further...…………...even the democrats are praising it, and trying to claim it as their own.

·
Registered
13,287 Posts
The Chinese never honors any agreement they make...so stay tuned for chapter 2.

The Japanese agreement supplants much of the purchases that we lost to China because of tariffs. It might not be a terrible thing to raise tariffs on Chinese products to untenable levels and just walk away. Thinking long term, of course.

I doubt we will avoid a war with the Chinese.
An honest to God shooting war? Take care. Tom Worthington

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
It never ceases to amaze me how people (such as Horndog and RFC) can walk into a room (or public forum in this instance), shout at everybody, telling them all how stupid they are. Then, in the end, be wrong on every damn account they talk about, and still continue to repeat the cycle.
because they'd never have the sac to do it in person

·
Registered
39,986 Posts
Explains why Ping isn't in any hurry to ink a deal with your hero.
He has banks and small businesses failing and the personal debt in China is going to the moon. Businesses are bailing for India, Indonesia and Vietnam to name a few. He'll be damn lucky if he isn't tossed because of this. It may take a while but he's going to personally pay the price for the debacle Trump shoved up his ass.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
100,409 Posts
He has banks and small businesses failing and the personal debt in China is going to the moon. Businesses are bailing for India, Indonesia and Vietnam to name a few. He'll be damn lucky if he isn't tossed because of this. It may take a while but he's going to personally pay the price for the debacle Trump shoved up his ass.
I hope you are right

·
Registered
66,622 Posts
hard to believe just how stupid you really are, just when I forget, you come along and remind me.
Prove me wrong ... idiot. Was China buying billions of dollars worth of American farmer's soybeans .... BEFORE .... your hero implimented his tariff wars, yes or no?

·
Registered
66,622 Posts
Just moving the trade deficit from China to those countries, you mentioned.

You and many others just refuse to see that China has been playing the long game and continues to do so. Dealing with the biggest idiot the USA put in office, is just a blip on the road in the grand scheme of things for Ping. He's in office until he decides to step down, or passes away.

·
Registered
9,444 Posts
It never ceases to amaze me how people (such as Horndog and RFC) can walk into a room (or public forum in this instance), shout at everybody, telling them all how stupid they are. Then, in the end, be wrong on every damn account they talk about, and still continue to repeat the cycle.
This^^^ describes all stupidass leftys. They are just braindead followers at best.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts