Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw the mention on the site about chillers thought I would chime in. I have built some units that are self-contained with a refrigeration unit in neat package. Sales note follows and pixx are available. Email request to [email protected]
Thanx,
Bob Blasi

COOLIT

The COOLIT system is a self-contained water chiller that frees you from the burden of devoting a crew member to the ICE routine. The unit is simple in that it has its own Refrigeration system and a two tank arrangement that will not allow the HOT displaced engine water to mix with the newly chilled water going into the engine. The unit also employs a system that allows the pump and chiller to operate separately of one another.

Operation is simple: you use the master pump which has the chilled water in the lower tank , to pump into the engine which in turn displaces the hot engine water into the upper tank. Once the lower tank is empty, a hand operated valve allows the hot water to flow into the lower tank to start the chilling cycle and to prepare it to be used for the next cooling cycle.

The unit consists of an extremely sturdy welded steel cart with 5” poly wheels for easy rolling. The pumps, tanks, thermometer and fittings are all neatly installed to make a self-contained unit that you simply add 110 VAC power to.

The hoses supplied are RED ( hot) and BLACK (cold) 5/8” ID. with open ends for your fittings according to your choice of attachment to your engine.

Dimensions:
Length incl. handle 36” X width 18”
Height (top of tank to floor) 42”
Weight approx.. 190 lbs. (dry)

Purchase price $2,599.00 plus freight.

COOLIT
973-216-1867
[email protected]

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
any photos of this setup? thanks

Hi, Yes I still make them but the price is up $200.00 because of the tanks. They have more than doubled (petroleum products) !!!
Send me your email and I will send pixx.
Thanx,
Bob B.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts