Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
20,186 Posts
fucking people! hell a buddy of mine just had his shop broke into and they took every tool they could plus his rhino but didnt steal anything off his turbo radial camaro. but they did take his plug wires that he just cut to fit the motor off the bench!

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
man that sucks ass. hate to say it but isn't that what insurance is for?
Not everyone starting out can afford astronomical insurance costs...I hate friggin insurance companies, they damn near put me out of business once :cool:

I hope they find the assholes and get their shit back :cool:

Rick

·
Registered
8,263 Posts
Not everyone starting out can afford astronomical insurance costs...I hate friggin insurance companies, they damn near put me out of business once :cool:

I hope they find the assholes and get their shit back :cool:

Rick
Sorry to say, as much as this sucks... The insurance costs would have been far less.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
They will probably turn up for sale on a beach in Mexico..

·
Registered
8,263 Posts
maybe $100 a month if they got high dollar stuff. seems cheaper than $25,000
Kinda what I as thinking. I think I pay around 1200/year for 1 million in liability coverage per incident and the cost of my merchandise.

I can't imagine needing liability (the majority of my insurance costs) for t-shirts.

If you can't afford insurance, you probably should re-think your business plan.

Now, not to detract from the thread... This f'n sucks for them, and I hope the thieves are caught and merchandise is recovered...

·
Registered
26,607 Posts
If it was me, it would have been a $23,800 loss, and my cheque would be in the mail from the insurance company. What gets me is I am insured up the yingyang and have had lots of little incidents. Never enough to justify calling the company and getting the rate increase, but the $800 here and there is starting to add up. Hope they catch the guys.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts