Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Congrates,

"ORSOLINI BROS" and DEMOS Team

Bob & Joe on winning the last CWG race of the year!!!!

PS Nice 6.50 + Passes

Kuch -n- Company

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Forget Goss knows.......................Orsolini Bros knows cold tracks.................................Great job, the two runs I saw.....me and the grandkid pussied out about 7:45

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Congrats to Orsolini and Pete Demos! We had a great time this weekend and I just wanted to say "thank you" for having us run with the Wise Guys again. It was a blast and like "old times". We missed all you guys. We look forward to next season and hopefully running alot more with the group and seeing if "the world's biggest shit box" can keep up with "the world's fastest Saturn"..haha. (we luv you Zirk)

·
T/S 368E
33,463 Posts

I know there are some bad ass cars in the wise guys, but how slow will they take??
Do they have any in the 7.50's or are they pretty much all 6's and low low 7's now a days???

·
Registered
924 Posts
yea,dont pic on us slow phucks.jeary good job and thanks,im still lost in the suspension world.hellllllllllllllppppppp.lol. to all the guys in our group,congats to everbody that ran this year.from nitrous pops to 1/4 mile long wheelies,6 foot flames out the side turbo cars to 3 foot wheelies on the launch.great year guys.congrats to pete for the championship, o bros rocked the house on the last race.shit even i got down the track a couple of times.hope we can all stay in touch over the cold season.will see you boys soon.baldy

·
T/S 368E
33,463 Posts
hey.... dont be pickin on the 7.50 cars

Who's picking on anyone, I'm trying to weasel my way in, but I'm about maxed out on one kit
and honestly don't know if they have a minimum ET before I waste their time asking??

Plus you will have that monster flying, I would bet on that!!

Oh yea, I was also in the 1.06's yesterday, so I'm coming too!!

·
T/S 368E
33,463 Posts

In the works, Monte Smith is doing his magic this winter!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts