Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
11,007 Posts
I am very suspicious. All these destroyed cop cars... does Soros pay the city to "use" them as props or is there really a complete stand down order? And why?

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
We are seeing the results of letting corrupt politicians and LIBEALS exist................

·
Registered
8,484 Posts
Can’t believe the Democrats allowed this to happen. national guard should have Been deployed
We ALL know the Democrats support this "shit show"........ BUT, I can’t believe TRUMP allowed this to happen after Saturday, Sunday and Monday.

ALL these fucking politicians took an "oath of office" to uphold the laws and protect the citizens.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Government is funding their own destruction. All these people out of work with extra $600 in there pocket have all the time in the world to destroy everything around them. Looters and arsonists should be followed to where they live and their neighborhoods be looted and firebombed. Then it will stop.

·
Registered
963 Posts
I just got my essential worker pass and I'll be in this mess tomorrow.

Fucking jagoffs.

"Some people just need killing"

·
Registered
4,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The mayor of Chicago had ALL of the police in the downtown area and the rest of the city was like open season. There were no police to stop the looting away from downtown. Yes the police are basically standing down because of the GAY NEGRO MAYOR. Now they are looting 30-50 miles away from the city in the suburbs, NIGHTLY. It is total caos.

·
Registered
6,913 Posts
I saw an article on FB (checked it, it appeared legit) claiming 21,000 new cases over the weekend. That seems like some Obama math to me.

·
Son of Mr. David-get it ?
15,046 Posts
I saw an article on FB (checked it, it appeared legit) claiming 21,000 new cases over the weekend. That seems like some Obama math to me.

Wonder how long it takes from the time a person comes in contact with a covid-19 infected person before they either show symptoms or the tests show positive but no symptoms ? ( asymptomatic )

21,000 may seem like a spike in new cases, but the media fails to tell the whole story...like 15 times more people are tested this week than last

1 - 20 of 29 Posts