Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Administrator
3,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I work for AutoGuide.com and am going to be coming out to the event to do some giveaways and maybe try to blow up my rental car. I am road tripping out there from Chicago with my father who is a local ex drag racer from the 70's-80's. He is super excited to see the races and used to run a 67 Camaro and a 48 Anglia in the Chicago area at Oswego and Great Lakes Drag Way. This is my first YBN but been to a bunch of national races at Route 66, King of the Streets at US 41, and raced on every other Track and street around Chicago.

Any advice for a YBN Noob? We are staying at Comfort Inn off Elkton Rd and should be there late Thursday or early Friday. Hope to get to know some of you guys and I got some cool stuff for all the racers to give out on behalf of AutoGuide. I will post details on where to pick them up once I get there and talk with Monty.

Jeff

·
Registered
370 Posts
bring a good craft beer from your area and look for us on fri. night doing our beer sampling and exchange on tower side pits
i should have banners up for freewill brewing and round guys ...or just find the 55

·
Administrator
3,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bring a good craft beer from your area and look for us on fri. night doing our beer sampling and exchange on tower side pits
i should have banners up for freewill brewing and round guys ...or just find the 55
We will be running T/S feel free to come by and have a cool refreshing drink
Done and Done!:tonqe:

Chicago has a bunch of great ones, any requests?

Jeff

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
Done and Done!:tonqe:

Chicago has a bunch of great ones, any requests?

Jeff
Look forward to drinking all your beer...LOL...........Just bring plenty.......The pig roast is a must....

·
Administrator
3,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jeff I strongly suggest you make your way over to the Shifter pig roast on Friday. :drinkers::drinkers:
Look forward to drinking all your beer...LOL...........Just bring plenty.......The pig roast is a must....
Totally in, I love Bacon, Pork, or anything from a pig.

Going Beer shopping today for you guys, not sure how much I can fit in my rental. Hoping to find "Small Town Brewery" "Not your fathers root beer" they make it in 10% and 20% and it tastes better then any normal Root Beer.

http://smalltownbrewery.com/?page_id=11

Thanks for the info guys, looking forward to seeing ya. Here is a pic of my ugly mug so you know who to throw stuff at and call a Noob. I added a pic with some girls because nobody really wants to see my ugly mug.

Attachments

·
Smoke Em if you got Em
12,831 Posts
Bring some Gold bond...

·
Registered
4,516 Posts
2 brothers and 3 floyds are good local breweries for you!

·
Administrator
3,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
2 brothers and 3 floyds are good local breweries for you!
Familiar with them both.

Consider it done, I know a girl at Two Brothers and can pickup Three Floyds on the way east I think if they are open.

Thanks for the warm welcome all!

Jeff

·
Administrator
3,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
FYI, I have a buncha sister site stickers I will bring along with some Yellow Bullet ones and the mystery giveaway.

If you have any of the following cars/vehicles below or a member of these other network sites PM me which ones and I will meet up with ya at the races.

2 - MyTractorForum.com
4 - MyTractorForum.com Magnets
2 - TheJockeyJournal
2 - JeepCherokeeClub
13 - WranglerBoard.com
2 - ElementOwnersClub - Small
8 - ElementOwnersClub - Large with icons
6 - MGOwnersClub.uk
2 - TRX450R.org
8 - L4P.com shields
2 - SSForums.com
2 - FordEscape.org
1 - Challengertalk.com
3 - ForteForums

Jeff

·
Registered
370 Posts
i'll be there after dinner on thur .night stop buy and bring some jeep stickers .my techs all have cherokees
round guys said they would leave the doors open so i can sneek in the side and fill up a few growlers .

·
Administrator
3,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i'll be there after dinner on thur .night stop buy and bring some jeep stickers .my techs all have cherokees
round guys said they would leave the doors open so i can sneek in the side and fill up a few growlers .
Nice, lol. I should roll in late Thurs or Early Friday.

Driving in form Chicago with Pops, got a free upgrade to an Infiniti QX60, I wonder if it can do burnouts.

Jeff

·
Registered
4,180 Posts
blue ford F-150 backed up to the fence tower side. Or at the pig roast Friday serving the salsa. Any IMBOC stickers ?

·
Administrator
3,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Update,

Somewhere in Ohio with a bunch bombers of Three Flloyds, Pipeworks, and Reveloution Brew.

Driving a silver QX60 rental with a yellow bullet decal on the back.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Jeff be careful with that precious cargo you have in the car not to mention your Pops :) Be prepared to get blown away when you get there nothing else like it.

·
Administrator
3,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Jeff be careful with that precious cargo you have in the car not to mention your Pops :) Be prepared to get blown away when you get there nothing else like it.
Packed in a padded box. Gonna find a big cooler or someone to chill it all for the beer event.

When and where is that at again?

Jeff

·
Administrator
3,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Chitown Beers, need a big cooler or place to chill them (see pic). PM sent to 55 with my cell.

If someone has a place to chill them let me know, my donation to the event and think I have 10-12 bombers.:party

PM for my cell.

Jeff

Attachments

·
Administrator
3,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hanging out by the yellow bullet merch tent in. YB shirt and ugly shorts and dad in a ugly blue hot rod Hawaiian shirt android hat.

Stop by say hi

1 - 20 of 41 Posts