Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quote from Urgent Phone Call;

oh god please flood chitown completely and all the prople and make something good happen there......Thank-you Monty

·
Administrator
136,624 Posts
I wanted to give all YellowBullet.com members a heads up to leave Chicago ASAP!!

Dear God, I have never asked you for anything in my life. Well OK I asked if you could make Shakira appear in my bedroom a few years ago but I was just kidding... :roll: (BTW I'll take that over what Im about to ask for.. Your choice).. Please flash flood Chicago ASAP!! Do it so when everyone wakes up they have no clue they have been moved to Cuba. Keep everything as is and just ship all thier crap there. Make the current Chicago freeways clear of all the frigen 0-5 MPH driving morons for others to use the freeways there. Its not much to ask for and I think Cuba has more than enough room. Besides you can leave the water there and let it over run off the island. Thanks for this one favor I ask of you.. unless the Shakira thing is more possible.. It's totally up to you dude.. Thanks bro I owe ya one.. :-D

·
Registered
328 Posts
Best City in the world Guy's! you notice none of us Chicago people don't care about the other cities so keep on bitching and stay where your at!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts