Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got an ABS light on and the codes reads for a front wheel speed sensor.

Well, I got one from rockauto put that bad boy in and boom... Still the same light. So I bite the bullet and buy one straight from the dealership. Boom, same problem!

Could the exciter ring somehow got messed up? All the connections look good. Before I switched to the OEM part the truck was hooked up to a motis and the front left wasn't reading MPH. So I thought it might be a depth thing with the aftermarket wheel speed sensor. I haven't got it back on the motis to see if the OEM one is doing the same thing. All I know is the ABS light is still glowing away..

What else should I be looking at if anything?

Thanks

·
Registered
7,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Check all the terminals in the connectors, make sure none have pulled out of been cut. Then chase the wires as far as u can or until u get to the pcm.

Thanks, is there any type of voltage that should be present at the connector? If so I could just see if that's present at the connector. I did look at the body connector when I had it apart and everything looked good. Nothing had pulled back. But I hadn't looked/check for a broken wire.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts