Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
They designed it to do just that. Now imagine if it was a metal bumper, biker would have been phucked up.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Thats not even a nice bike. Specialized M5 aluminum is roughly 5 times stronger than air craft grade. They are not easy to damage.

·
Registered
6,183 Posts
Was that this Berry guy ya'll talk about soo much on here????
Heard he rides a bike now or something like that. Or is that just one of those stationary, excercise bikes that he rides??

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
I can see it happening.

This guy I know caught a fine upstanding Chicago citizen breaking into a garage. The honor-roll student ran like the wind and disappeared. So this guy I know was driving around in a tahoe and a few minutes later found the kid on a stolen bike pedaling like his life depended on it. This guy chased him down with the truck in to an alley where the #1 Dad rode into garbage cans for some reason...The tahoe hit the bike and kind of "rode up" the rear wheel of the bike...The bike stood up perfectly straight.

This guy had to back the truck off the wheel of the bike after the upstanding citizen was cuffed and in a cage car.

Now, do it with a much weaker plastic bumper like the OP's picture? I can see it.

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
Was that this Berry guy ya'll talk about soo much on here????
Heard he rides a bike now or something like that. Or is that just one of those stationary, excercise bikes that he rides??
no, i heard his center bar is curved down.....

·
Registered
10,973 Posts
Chevy makes Nerf cars now? Nerf cars would actually be a good idea until it rains.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts