Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have successfully outed the most liberal left wing nuts of the Ford nuts. They have shown their childish ways they have thrown their homophobic slurs, now you know who the enemy is. Go at them as you will and show them CHEVROLET Steel!!!! We will reign victorious. Our alliance with our great allies, the Chrysler men, ensures a clean victory over the ford boys. They are destined for third place as they have always have been. Down to the ugly liberal eurostang and it's overly complicated time bomb engine. Pushrods to the front!!!

My Chevrolet and Mopar Brothers I ask you to profess your alliance now, here, in this place, so that no one can doubt where your heart lies... On the winning team. FordRules:

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Gotta say ths OP takes brand nut hugging to new levels. Funny how GM's utter failures with OHC engine platforms over the last few decades is seen as progress going back to pushrods....now trying the OHC thing again.:rolleyes: Wonder if GM will contract Lotus to build another leaking seize ready POS frankencam engine for the ZR-1 ?:smt115

·
Registered
8,452 Posts
I do notice a lot of ford bois are liberals. To be honest i chaulk it up to bad credit. Bad credit you ask? Yeah, ford motor credit will give a loan ANYONE, but they send the tow truck at the first sign of non payment. Liberals are more likely to have bad credit(little conscience And typical bad decision making skills) so they burn most bridges and are left with ford. Ford is the only new dealer that they can get a car through so they feel like ford really cars about them. So they stick up for ford.

I’ve personally seen it about a dozen times with losers that I’ve known.

·
Registered
9,120 Posts
I do notice a lot of ford bois are liberals. To be honest i chaulk it up to bad credit. Bad credit you ask? Yeah, ford motor credit will give a loan ANYONE, but they send the tow truck at the first sign of non payment. Liberals are more likely to have bad credit(little conscience And typical bad decision making skills) so they burn most bridges and are left with ford. Ford is the only new dealer that they can get a car through so they feel like ford really cars about them. So they stick up for ford.

I’ve personally seen it about a dozen times with losers that I’ve known.

I always heard that was kia/hyundai but you learn something everyday

·
Registered
5,170 Posts
where do the mustang ls swap guys go

·
Registered
22,776 Posts
My Kids are named, Camaro, Vette, LS1-2-3-4-5-6-7, and Tri Five.

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
Gotta say ths OP takes brand nut hugging to new levels. Funny how GM's utter failures with OHC engine platforms over the last few decades is seen as progress going back to pushrods....now trying the OHC thing again.:rolleyes: Wonder if GM will contract Lotus to build another leaking seize ready POS frankencam engine for the ZR-1 ?:smt115
Well, Gay4life did say he was looking for MEN

·
Señor Member
33,765 Posts

GM didn't "contract" Lotus. GM OWNED Lotus at the time. ;)

GM OHC utter failures...

Five straight Indy 500 wins in a row...with production Oldsmobile block and DOHC heads.

More utter GM OHC failures...

Canadian Carl Brunet reset the world record for four-cylinder cars at an NHRA Division 2 event in Florida last month with his GM Ecotec-powered Pontiac GXP with an incredible 6.29-second pass

Stock block and head.

FordRules:

·
Banned
26,908 Posts
GM didn't "contract" Lotus. GM OWNED Lotus at the time. ;)

GM OHC utter failures...

Five straight Indy 500 wins in a row...with production Oldsmobile block and DOHC heads.

More utter GM OHC failures...

Stock block and head.

https://youtu.be/nSQd6inUnO0

FordRules:
Oldsmobile is not Chevy. You may claim GM right now, but Chevy bois hate the other GM divisions as much as they hate Furd and Mopar.
Chevy bois hated it when Oldsmobile won it.
They hated it when Buick was trying to win it.
CHEVROLET NEVER WON IT!!

·
Señor Member
33,765 Posts
Oldsmobile is not Chevy. You may claim GM right now, but Chevy bois hate the other GM divisions as much as they hate Furd and Mopar.
Chevy bois hated it when Oldsmobile won it.
They hated it when Buick was trying to win it.
CHEVROLET NEVER WON IT!!

You don't drive a Mercury by any chance...do you?

:smt082:smt082:smt082

1 - 20 of 62 Posts