Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I would like to extend a special thanks to Chevy High Performance magazine, NMCA, Pro Media, and Atlanta Dragway for organizing and executing an excellent drag racing program this past weekend. The CHP Nationals was by far, the best race I have competed in. When not linked to additional NMCA classes, each class was run according to the schedule in a timely fashion which allowed the racers and workers ample time to leave the track at a reasonable hour. This is a huge benefit on Sunday as many racers must travel long hours to return home. I personally had a great weekend competing in the All Motor class where I made it to the final round via a win over Jud Massengill in the SAM Camaro in the first round, only to face Don Baskin’s Camaro in the finals. I want to thank Eric VonHentschel for building a great engine, RPM transmissions for meeting all my drivetrain needs, Sam Daffron for his tuning expertise, American Racing Headers, and Performance Auto Works, as well as family, many great friends and racers. I couldn’t do this without all of your support.

·
Registered
38 Posts
We also had a great weekend, and would like to thank every one involved! Winning the LSX rumble sure made the 10 hour ride home much shorter!!!!

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Had a good weekend... To bad more x275 cars didn't show

1 - 6 of 6 Posts