Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone drive a Chevy HHR? Are they a good car? Hows the gas milage. I'm looking at 2008, stick shift for $9900 with 37,000 miles.

·
Registered
47,795 Posts
ok , we work on a lot of beaten fleet hhr , if you hop curbs and hit every pothole at 75 mph , they start to get noisy in the front end [struts , mounts , lwr control arms , racks ]
regular customers who somewhat maintain their vehicles - pretty damn good trucklet
turbo ss is fun fun fun

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
I got a 08 panel I drive the shit out of this thing and have NO problems what so ever! I lowered it, put on SS front bumper cover, 17in budnick front and 18in rears. Looks good and a cool car to get around in.

·
Registered
8,341 Posts
Co worker brought one home for his wife to check out,thought she might like it-"It looks like something clowns would drive to a party"

·
43,309 Posts
I have rented about 8 of them for trips, and I feel they are awesome vehicles...Ride & drive great, peppy enough, and great gas mileage...I'd give them a 9 on a scale of 1 - 10, (if I said 10 you'd think I was exaggerating)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I drive from Flint to Lansing daily for work and need something better than 20 mpg. Comparatively speaking, I thought $9900 for a 2 year old car with less than 40,000 miles wasn't bad.

·
Registered
8,372 Posts
Save some money and buy an even GAYER PT Cruiser! People look like complete fuktards driving HHR'S. To the poster who thinks that his is a cool little ride....WRONG you look like even more of an idiot for spending even more money customizing it. Flame on-------------

·
Registered
59 Posts
My wife has one, 2007 65,000 miles, only major repair was the flex pipe on the exhaust. The drivers compartment is not big guy or tall guy friendly I have to duck to see traffic lights. My son is 6'3" 240lb his nees hit the dash and he has shut the car off bumping the key. But it does get good gas mileage and the back seat is roomy and comfortable.

·
43,309 Posts
Save some money and buy an even GAYER PT Cruiser! People look like complete fuktards driving HHR'S. To the poster who thinks that his is a cool little ride....WRONG you look like even more of an idiot for spending even more money customizing it. Flame on-------------
I gotta ask, what the hell do you drive??????

·
Registered
5,032 Posts
I just bought a 2010 for a work car and it it great!!!! 30 something mpg'sssssssss

·
Registered
554 Posts
Be careful with the door handles they are known to break off! And x2 on the front end. Also if your tall you will have trouble seeing traffic lights. Other than that they are good cars.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Its a good little car to get around in and how about this FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wanna make sure you dont miss read)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Who would have thought asking about a HHR would stir up some issues. I gotta ask "elle" what do you drive?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts