Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ever heard of a special edition malibu called m80?
I just left a customers shop and he showed me one.
The story i got is in 1980 a few dealers in the south east (nascar country) special ordered 1980 malibu's white with blue stripes,console, bucket seats, tach hose clamped on steering column,rear spoiler,front valance, and along the bottom of the doors big long stripe with M80 about half way down.
Gotz me????????????:confused:

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,964 Posts
DON'T MEAN SHIT......UNLESS IT HAD A FAT POWER PLANT!

·
J&E POWER!!
4,965 Posts
Has anyone ever heard of a special edition malibu called m80?
I just left a customers shop and he showed me one.
The story i got is in 1980 a few dealers in the south east (nascar country) special ordered 1980 malibu's white with blue stripes,console, bucket seats, tach hose clamped on steering column,rear spoiler,front valance, and along the bottom of the doors big long stripe with M80 about half way down.
Gotz me????????????:confused:
yup, pretty much all correct

·
Registered
281 Posts
I belive they were factory 4 speed cars

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
WOW i can't believe it! This car is so clean and flawless and still on its original tires. I don't know about transmission options but this one is an automatic. That hot rodded one is a bad mo-fo;)

·
www.PelechBrosRacing.com
4,000 Posts
Never heard of the Malibu M80 (but looking at hose pics, it is a sweet car!), but have heard of the Dodge M80.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
A GUY that comes to HOH has one, it's white with Orange stripes, BigBlock and for sale...$8500.00 I think is what he told me.

·
Registered
11,183 Posts
1 - 20 of 30 Posts