Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm doing an ls swap in a 70 chevelle, the owner really wants to keep the column shifter but the linkage interferes with the headers. I've been searching with zero luck for a column shifter cable kit. I find them for every trans besides the glide, anyone have any suggestions?

·
Registered
20,079 Posts
i run into the same problem with LS/headers, the bell crank to trans always hits-I think its Shift Works sells a linkage kit, goes from col. right to trans, has an adj. ratio, buy never tried it on a PG

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks I just e mailed them this morning asking for a solution, I'm also going to run a Lokar cable for the kickdown on it as well since the owner does not want a manual valve body. Can a Lokar kit for a th style trans be modified in any way to mate to the glide?

·
DamCoonass
15,302 Posts
Ididit makes a nice deal........ Says it won't fit an EARLY pg.

I have used their stuff on some very weird swaps & their tech guys are very knowledgeable.

The last "kit" I had them make up for me was $119.

Give em a call.

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll give ididit a call, I'm trying to avoid fabricating and modifying stuff since its in my buddies garage and he has a very limited tool selection, it sucks enough for simple bolt on stuff lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts