Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
You should believe everything you see on the internet.

It's simple; contrails from turbin powered aircraft usually flying 20000 ft or higher. Temp and humidity dependent.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You should believe everything you see on the internet.

It's simple; contrails from turbin powered aircraft usually flying 20000 ft or higher. Temp and humidity dependent.

With that said I do not believe your explaination is credible.

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
With that said I do not believe your explaination is credible.
OK? Whatever. These allegations have been going on for 20 years or more. There was a so claimed aviation mech at one of the airlines that "claimed" he was told to go work on a secret tank in the back of the airplane once. You probably would believe his story as well?

I bet it was a chemical that made people vote for Obama! Or buy 2010 Camaros!:rolleyes:

·
IgnoreIsForPussies
20,761 Posts
OK? Whatever. These allegations have been going on for 20 years or more. There was a so claimed aviation mech at one of the airlines that "claimed" he was told to go work on a secret tank in the back of the airplane once. You probably would believe his story as well?

I bet it was a chemical that made people vote for Obama! Or buy 2010 Camaros!:rolleyes:
There must be something wrong with 'em,who in their right mind would do either?

·
Registered
28,927 Posts
It's Al Gore flying his jet all over to create a smoke screen. He is single handidly saving us from global warming.

·
Aviation Section
25,376 Posts
CONTRAIL is the correct word, it will usually occur when the transport catagory aircraft (airliners) are operating above 35,000 feet where the air is 35 below zero. We can see them out of the cockpit also when the sun is right as we leave 4 shadows on the ground (when I am in the 747)

There is no conspiracy and we are not dropping chemicals, we are asleep on autopilot and don't want anything to do with extra work! Dave

·
Registered
678 Posts
It's funny to see the negative comments about these things. Just goes to show that it's actually working. The government has most of the population ovlivious to what they are actually doing. Oh wait. That is what the chemtrails are for. Chemtrails and the chemicals they are putting in the water are meant to keep you from knowing. After all they are trying to control your mind. I didn't list the chemicals so that some will actually research and find out what they are. As for the "everything you read on the internet" well there has bee a thread on that as well. The government controls the media in every aspect. From the news to movies playing etc. Soon the internet will be controled as well then there will be no way for anyone to tell anything about what is going on. And the new internet 2 will create a profile on each and every person.

·
Registered
6,554 Posts
Oh wait. That is what the chemtrails are for. Chemtrails and the chemicals they are putting in the water are meant to keep you from knowing.
:rolleyes: :smt082

Hold tight, the people in white suits will be arriving shortly.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
It's funny to see the negative comments about these things. Just goes to show that it's actually working. The government has most of the population ovlivious to what they are actually doing. Oh wait. That is what the chemtrails are for. Chemtrails and the chemicals they are putting in the water are meant to keep you from knowing. After all they are trying to control your mind. I didn't list the chemicals so that some will actually research and find out what they are. As for the "everything you read on the internet" well there has bee a thread on that as well. The government controls the media in every aspect. From the news to movies playing etc. Soon the internet will be controled as well then there will be no way for anyone to tell anything about what is going on. And the new internet 2 will create a profile on each and every person.
Sadly, you are correct. Total control of information is now withen their reach and most people have no clue. When we all get our government internet ID's, you won't see anything about chemtrails or GMO foods or floride on the web or anywhere else.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-501465_162-20027837-501465.html

1 - 20 of 24 Posts