Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gotta make a decision about whether to go with this or not.
ANYBODY INTERESTED IN SHIRTS? Probably need min order of 144 to keep the price down. 100% cotton. Probably Ash or Black.
Should be $15-$20 ea. Maybe a couple $ more for 2x and 3x. PLUS SHIPPING. WILL DELIVER TO BRADENTON.

FOR THE NORTH

FOR THE SOUTH

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Once I have them I'll sell them wherever we go. We plan to be at the Shakedown.
Again, once I have them I'll mail them out too.

·
Registered
5,001 Posts
One thing that would be cool is to have two different colors for the hankerchief and cowboy hat. Say blue for north and red for south and then a black and a tan cowboy hat, as a example.

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
I'll take one of each. 2XL

·
Registered
785 Posts
Count the goodtimers in for about a dozen, no black please, too hot in fla. for that, just sent the bill to Donald, lol
Derek

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
One thing that would be cool is to have two different colors for the hankerchief and cowboy hat. Say blue for north and red for south and then a black and a tan cowboy hat, as a example.
How about this? I don't think I want to change the hat color. Of course, the TEAM SOUTH would stay red.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
count me for a couple
Hey Bacarty,
I tried to PM Dave Hance but his box is full. Could you please ask him to take a look at this thread. I don't want to step on any toes and I'd like to get his input before I get to a point of no return. He can PM me if he wants too.
Karl

·
Phuckstick
1,108 Posts
im from cali but i think it would look a little better if the Team North or Team South was in a different font, it kind of looks like it doesnt belong or like a kid wrote it. sorry, just my opinion. Ill take a south one though since i live in So california. :smt023

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
How is the sizing? I know when I got SJ's shirt in 2x, which I usually wear, it was way big.I guess Im gonna need a team South in NC ! pm info,I will need it shipped.

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts
Hey Bacarty,
I tried to PM Dave Hance but his box is full. Could you please ask him to take a look at this thread. I don't want to step on any toes and I'd like to get his input before I get to a point of no return. He can PM me if he wants too.
Karl

im suppose to give him a shout this evening so if he doesnt get on here prior to then, ill let him to know

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 33 Posts