Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Dude, PHUCK this race car sheeeit! I got a decent car and no PLAYGROUNDS to play on unless its TEST-N-TUNE night or Bracket Racing nights......there is ABSOLUTELY NO PHUCKIN' Heads-Up stuff happening here unless its the PSCA. As of a few weeks ago the 2006 PSCA schedule does not agree with my schedule dates, so whats the point.........let it sit and rot or go fast by myself every time I go to the track.........boooooring.

I'm buying a used low mile '91-'95 Vette ZR1, low mile 2000-2002 Viper GTS Coupe or used/new Vette Z0-6............then in March I'm taking a 7-day Disney cruise with my wife and kids...........

If I lived in Michigan, East Coast or the South my car would be in the paint shop getting ready for 2006, but unfortunately I live in DEAD-ASSED bracket race country Arizona. I didn't lose my mind about selling the car, I lost my mind when I built it knowing the pending circumstances...............

I will I always be a drag racer regardless what people think.........and if the racing scene around me changes or I change environments, you can bet your ass I'll have another ride built......been there and done that. Selling a car ain't the end of the PHUCKIN' world, not for me anyway. Oh yeah, I'll be back........

Wes

·
Administrator
136,620 Posts
Gary quit sucking Wes's ass!!! You are not selling your car!! Im putting my foot down!! If you do sell it I hope the new owner sets all ends of every phuckin record there is and he sells if for 3 times the amount he paid for it!! :smt013 :-D

·
Registered
3,442 Posts

·
Never hit Newbie Thread
10,393 Posts
LAME RESPONSE WES!

Send that phuckin car out here and let us crack some skulls with it...

Vanilla

·
Super Moderator
35,256 Posts
That's true Tom... Cars like that are a dime a dozen. See them everyday. My Grandma had one of them a long time ago. :-D

I'll give you 5 grand for it Wes... Delivered to Michigan!! If you feel that is unfair, you can keep the nitrous system.

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Looks like I gotta come to Ohio & Michigan to BEEEEOOOTTCHHH slap some people! :-D Whats up Tommy and Chrissy......... :-D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts