Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
veritas aequitas
2,204 Posts
thata s cool ass video, now if they could make the machine large enough to actually burn a for hundred pounds at a time that would be worth investing in.

what is said though is we have threads that have 100,000 + replies about a fight at a drag race but no replies to something this big that can actually help all of us and the enviroment.

·
Registered
22,179 Posts
Look up RES, Carthage, MO and their thermal depolymerization set-up that was turning turkey guts into oil!

They got shut down because turkey guts get to stinking in hot weather!

pdq67

·
Registered
15,984 Posts
wtf r they waiting for? make it in a much larger scale and lets get this shit goin!
JMOHO, The big oil Co's won't let that happen

Very cool machine though

·
YB Managing Editor
51,460 Posts
I don't know if you guys know this but Plastic is made from Petroleum. So what's the big deal turning Plastic into oil?

·
Registered
18,104 Posts
Watch the 400 billion dollar secret vid that comes up . I dont think big oil likes this ideal , oh well I would really like to see this take off . Bye - bye shieks , no more funnelling oil profits to terrorist ! Just a thought , what would happen to Team Alanabi ?

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
I don't know if you guys know this but Plastic is made from Petroleum. So what's the big deal turning Plastic into oil?

The big deal is we could essentially kill 2 birds with 1 stone. Eliminate alot of garbage and become less dependant on overseas oil.

·
Registered
18,104 Posts
We all know plastic , styrofome , make-up and much more has oil in them , before that it was whale blubber whats your point ? Its about time someone figured out how to convert it back , or are you one of them geniuses that was sitting on the ideal till the oil ran out ?

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
i want one ..

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
Watch the 400 billion dollar secret vid that comes up . I dont think big oil likes this ideal , oh well I would really like to see this take off . Bye - bye shieks , no more funnelling oil profits to terrorist ! Just a thought , what would happen to Team Alanabi ?
nothing moron ....

·
Registered
18,104 Posts
The 400 billion dollar secret guy is what made this country ! Innovators like him is what will make a nation great once again .

·
Registered
18,104 Posts
Moron this :smt098 them guys would not have all the money they do it we did not have to import all of our oil ! By the way I just love internet tough guys .

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
Moron this :smt098 them guys would not have all the money they do it we did not have to import all of our oil ! By the way I just love internet tough guys .
so how would this effect natural gas .. you know ... the stuff the alanabi team is funded by

·
Registered
10,404 Posts

·
Registered
18,104 Posts
Pretty sure that we have our own natural gas . If you go back and watch the 400 billion dollar secret you would see that they are converting plastic back into oil , coal and natural gas . Also in the vid it is not just plastic , but anything that has carbon in its composition .

1 - 20 of 51 Posts