Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
I would like to call him an asshole too but I did the same thing when I was 18 and am just lucky not to have crashed while I was doing my stupid shit, my son is now 16 and just got his first car and all I can do is pray that he is smarter than I was at his age...I was a dumbass!

·
Registered
294 Posts
Be glad that none of your family was pulling out on that side street when he came flying by. He could have killed anybody doing that. I look back at when I was a kid, I did some stupid stuff like that, glad I never hurt anyone.

·
Registered
462 Posts
I would like to call him an asshole too but I did the same thing when I was 18 and am just lucky not to have crashed while I was doing my stupid shit, my son is now 16 and just got his first car and all I can do is pray that he is smarter than I was at his age...I was a dumbass!
Show him this picture. I'm no angel. I'd have to call myself an asshole for some of the stunts I pulled too. Doesn't mean I don't have the right to learn from it and call a spade a spade. Teach him before it's too late.

Steve

·
crew member
10,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I wonder how he lost control and ended up in the tree? There has got to be alcohol involved becuase there were no skid marks. Its a small side street too, cant believe he was doing 100mph. So many idiots that live around here, wish I would have never moved this way.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Be glad that none of your family was pulling out on that side street when he came flying by. He could have killed anybody doing that. I look back at when I was a kid, I did some stupid stuff like that, glad I never hurt anyone.

Don't like to hear of stuff like this, especially now that I am a father, but better him than someone innocent. Suppose he hit a kid on a bike or something.

·
Registered
630 Posts
I wonder how he lost control and ended up in the tree? There has got to be alcohol involved becuase there were no skid marks. Its a small side street too, cant believe he was doing 100mph. So many idiots that live around here, wish I would have never moved this way.

Yep, might be time to move

1 - 20 of 30 Posts