Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be in this episode, check it out. 10:30 CDT, 11:30 eastern time. Look up for the Mustang (Steve Johson T shirt) and my friends 68 Turbo Camaro:

Edgar

·
Registered
12,031 Posts
TTT Its on

·
Chinese buffet destroyer
2,134 Posts
congrats on the pass and being on tv, looked cool

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
C4 is an explosive after all! Sorry about your trans., good showing.

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Saw the episode today. Nice car! I had to smile when you said a little bit of nitrous (or something similar) and you're wearing an Induction Solutions shirt. Yet I still missed the number. LOL But I was closer than Ken. Fords get him every time.

·
X275!
4,937 Posts
Congrats getting onto the show. How did you know when to go in for the filming?

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Congrats getting onto the show. How did you know when to go in for the filming?

The track manager announced when their were coming and needed to have the cars there earlier so they can choose the cars that will be in the episodes.

Wolf:
Tranny was on her way to freshen up, but she gave the ghost at the top end. I freshen it up it the very next day.

Edgar

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i said to myself that car looks familiar. nice shirt supporting steve johnson induction,hey wait where was the bullet shirt????? lol j/k nice run car looks great
Well it was either Steves T shirt or Yellow bullet, had to support Steve for his great customer service, can't beat that.

Edgar

·
Registered
15,534 Posts
i guessed 9.80. i don't know what they were all thinking. 13 to 1 sbf on a 200 shot? they all said 10's, and one guy i think said somewhere in the 11's. i figured low, thinking it might get loose and you might have had to lift for just a sec. when it hooked and went straight, i knew it would be quicker. when i saw the smoke i thought...uh oh! nice job, and beautiful car.

·
Registered
4,344 Posts
Well it was either Steves T shirt or Yellow bullet, had to support Steve for his great customer service, can't beat that.

Edgar
should of been a YB sticker on there at the least!

we need something to offset the YB t-shirt on opra!

·
THE BBK
1,215 Posts
I always love seeing cars I know on that show. I guessed 9.71 so I was very close.Car looked great as it always does. Congrats

·
Registered
923 Posts
OK......I'll lower the bar to YB level. Exactly where does "car wrangler" Paige rate on the doable scale? Looks right nifty on TV.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts