Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
2,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at my friends diesel repair shop and this is what he has to work on. Guy wants a reverse camera hooked up along with some oil leaks that need attention.

The back section is a stacker. The living quarters is done up nice, also. The floor is ceramic tile with the Ferrari insignia in the cross section of the tiles.

The bad thing is that you need to make a 5 point turn to go around a corner. The truck is over fifty feet long.

Billy T.
[email protected]

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,933 Posts
talk about having to swing a damn turn..shit looks badass but looks like a bitch to drive if you ask me..wonder what type of permits he needs to drive that thing on the road.

·
Registered
16,599 Posts
He should probably get a hinge installed in the middle while its there!

·
Registered
656 Posts
Rainwaters rig is probably 100 ft long but I bet its easyier to drive.... That thing dont look user friendly !!!

·
Registered
15,065 Posts
DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was at my friends diesel repair shop and this is what he has to work on. Guy wants a reverse camera hooked up along with some oil leaks that need attention.

The back section is a stacker. The living quarters is done up nice, also. The floor is ceramic tile with the Ferrari insignia in the cross section of the tiles.

The bad thing is that you need to make a 5 point turn to go around a corner. The truck is over fifty feet long.

Billy T.
[email protected]
Can you say..........BIG BALLIN'!!!!

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
yea I dont think neither of those 2 have the wheelbase the red one has.

Those are a couple bad ass rigs though.. just need a long nose KW hood on the front instead of them ugly aerodynamic things

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
1 - 20 of 100 Posts