Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 222 Posts

·
PSCA/SCSN
6,255 Posts
I would like to see just how quick Kirk & Lynch could go in Vegas in the quarter mile?? Kirk won SCSN I when we ran 10.5 an eighth mile during the first year...

·
Registered
10,175 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
I would like to see just how quick Kirk & Lynch could go in Vegas in the quarter mile?? Kirk won SCSN I when we ran 10.5 an eighth mile during the first year...
Lynch can probably go into the 50's if the track is as good as they claim it is, as for Steve, which car? The old Camaro?

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts
i dont think theres any faster 'outlaw" track then englisntown that time of year...
trees + cold northern air + track prep beyond believe

·
Registered
153 Posts
i dont think theres any faster 'outlaw" track then englisntown that time of year...
trees + cold northern air + track prep beyond believe
I would have to agree on the air, trees and etc., but Vegas in November seems to be where mostly everyone posts their quickest and fastest runs of the season!

·
Registered
5,691 Posts
they also forgot that glidden left on saturday. he did beat pappas on saturday before he left.

some people just root for one person so much they dont like to look at the big picture. all i ever want is a nice close and fast race. the winner doesnt matter to me unless im racing.

·
PSCA/SCSN
6,255 Posts
they also forgot that glidden left on saturday. he did beat pappas on saturday before he left.

some people just root for one person so much they dont like to look at the big picture. all i ever want is a nice close and fast race. the winner doesnt matter to me unless im racing.
Sunday would have been even more exciting if Bill and Shannon would not have left... But they had good reasons

·
Registered
6,413 Posts
Sunday would have been even more exciting if Bill and Shannon would not have left... But they had good reasons
We could have gone a few rounds, but had nothing for spirro, he was pretty quick and fast. And if the twin turbo racers like you named head out, man they will be bad! BG

·
PSCA/SCSN
6,255 Posts
We could have gone a few rounds, but had nothing for spirro, he was pretty quick and fast. And if the twin turbo racers like you named head out, man they will be bad! BG
I would never count out BG and Shannon from any drag race!!! What are you doing up so late??

·
The Enemy
22,068 Posts
How fast has Kirk actually been?? In ADRL he went 4.24 but what about the 1/4 mile?
As far as i know hes never ran the new vette in the 1/4 mile. I believe his best in ADRL is a 4.26. Gliddens 4.25 was a new record followed by his 4.24 and 4.22.

The fastest ive seen or heard of his camaro running in the 1/4 is 6.81. I believe his best in the 1/8th is a 4.43 but i believe that was on the illegal hoosiers when they were still legal.

·
PSCA/SCSN
6,255 Posts
As far as i know hes never ran the new vette in the 1/4 mile. I believe his best in ADRL is a 4.26. Gliddens 4.25 was a new record followed by his 4.24 and 4.22.

The fastest ive seen or heard of his camaro running in the 1/4 is 6.81. I believe his best in the 1/8th is a 4.43 but i believe that was on the illegal hoosiers when they were still legal.
His Vette is a Pro Mod?

1 - 20 of 222 Posts