Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 222 Posts

·
Registered
10,175 Posts

·
Registered
5,691 Posts
they also forgot that glidden left on saturday. he did beat pappas on saturday before he left.

some people just root for one person so much they dont like to look at the big picture. all i ever want is a nice close and fast race. the winner doesnt matter to me unless im racing.

·
PSCA/SCSN
6,255 Posts
they also forgot that glidden left on saturday. he did beat pappas on saturday before he left.

some people just root for one person so much they dont like to look at the big picture. all i ever want is a nice close and fast race. the winner doesnt matter to me unless im racing.
Sunday would have been even more exciting if Bill and Shannon would not have left... But they had good reasons

·
Registered
6,459 Posts
Sunday would have been even more exciting if Bill and Shannon would not have left... But they had good reasons
We could have gone a few rounds, but had nothing for spirro, he was pretty quick and fast. And if the twin turbo racers like you named head out, man they will be bad! BG

·
The Enemy
22,068 Posts
How fast has Kirk actually been?? In ADRL he went 4.24 but what about the 1/4 mile?
As far as i know hes never ran the new vette in the 1/4 mile. I believe his best in ADRL is a 4.26. Gliddens 4.25 was a new record followed by his 4.24 and 4.22.

The fastest ive seen or heard of his camaro running in the 1/4 is 6.81. I believe his best in the 1/8th is a 4.43 but i believe that was on the illegal hoosiers when they were still legal.

·
PSCA/SCSN
6,255 Posts
As far as i know hes never ran the new vette in the 1/4 mile. I believe his best in ADRL is a 4.26. Gliddens 4.25 was a new record followed by his 4.24 and 4.22.

The fastest ive seen or heard of his camaro running in the 1/4 is 6.81. I believe his best in the 1/8th is a 4.43 but i believe that was on the illegal hoosiers when they were still legal.
His Vette is a Pro Mod?

1 - 20 of 222 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.