Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,975 Posts
Ya over all looks cool!! Too bad my car been untouched the last 2 months maybe I could of made that race!!

·
Registered
22,720 Posts
All in all for car count this year the rule change was probably the best thing. I figured Barnyard, Zaffer, Jim Ross and others would have their car's running by now and not too many people show up any more to the KOC because it's pretty much over before it starts if we run 1/4 mile. I think if they would have left it 1/4 mile I would have still showed up because of how our car runs the back half but I'm cool with the changes and once we know the car count is there we can maybe just add a 3rd class back in for 10.5W tires. I would love to mix it up with the light weight chassis cars on the 1/4 mile but the 1/8th mile isn't enough room to get 3200lbs motivated well at least not as fast as a 2300lb car with a big tire can. I will just head to Pittsburg and run for 2500 against cars that are equal to mine.

·
Registered
4,735 Posts
Good to see, now just need to get the car done so I can race next season.

So they went from a Nitrous Only Race to what is basically Limited Street, but with no minimum weights, virtually making NOS non-competitive. (Has BG ever run the black 'Stang on a TT5 tire?) :p

·
Registered
22,720 Posts
Good to see, now just need to get the car done so I can race next season.

So they went from a Nitrous Only Race to what is basically Limited Street, but with no minimum weights, virtually making NOS non-competitive. (Has BG ever run the black 'Stang on a TT5 tire?) :p

Well for the one class that use to be 3,000lbs they went to ADRL unlimited type rules and the other class is real similar to limited street rules.

·
Registered
22,720 Posts
I doubt I will even be remotely competive but I will come and try
I don't think the small tire class will have too many cars because this race is on the same night as Milan's Friday deal and I know Turley and Hinzman will be at that race.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts