Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out the rotisserie we built last week. We've been needing one for the resto work we do, and I thought it would also work for a bare chassis to weld,paint or assemble it. Its made from 3/16 and 1/4 sq tube, has a machined tight tolerance rotator head thats all tig welded, and is infinatly adjustable for center of gravity for rotation. I researched all the available ones and wasn't entirely happy with any of them, so I came up with this design. The only thing is I'll have to make another one to actually use. I don't want to scratch this one.LOL

·
Registered
3,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awesome work Paul. My dad, who does restoration work, has been on my butt about making him one as well. I may come to you for ideas. ;)
No problem. Stop by anytime.:cool:

·
Registered
3,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks great.
Can I suggest adjustable legs (in and out) for the stability.
Not sure it needed. It has a piece of 2.5 sq 3/16 tube that goes between the center legs to connect the front and rear halves, and the bottom leg is about as wide as a car is. Dont see the center of gravity ever being off enough to over come this. Maybe I'm wrong? It might be bigger than it shows in the pics, it is almost 6' high.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts