·
up and running soon.
13,182 Posts
Sharp ride.

·
Motorboatin SOB
10,309 Posts
Ugliest P/S body of all time?

Good luck to him, I think its cool that he's doing this.

·
Registered
10,973 Posts
Glad to see Kurt stepping out of the roundy round crap to have some real fun on his spare time.

Not a fan of the paint/graphics job though.

I wonder if they plan on running the full season (with another driver when Kurt can't make it) so Allen can have a second car to gain info from ?

·
Registered
638 Posts
It should be fast with AJ power. It will be interesting to see how well he applies his driving skills in the NHRA format.

·
I have a liter of cola
7,101 Posts
Glad to see Kurt stepping out of the roundy round crap to have some real fun on his spare time.

Not a fan of the paint/graphics job though.

I wonder if they plan on running the full season (with another driver when Kurt can't make it) so Allen can have a second car to gain info from ?
Vincent Nobile is driving a second car for AJ..the KB thing is a one off team for now.

·
Registered
19,500 Posts
I was never a big fan of this guy, but i give him credit to give this a shot. Good ride, Lets see if he can go rounds. Good luck.

·
Registered
227 Posts
It should be fast with AJ power. It will be interesting to see how well he applies his driving skills in the NHRA format.
His crew chief, Steve Addington, thinks it is helping his restarts in NASCAR. Why don't they race Challengers in PS anyway???

1 - 20 of 42 Posts