Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have we as people become so obsssed with winning that cheating is now standard practice? I am not just talking about racing, you see it in virtually every sport out there. Little league baseball, Olympics, professional sports and believe it or not......kids Tee Ball. The most disturbing part is the kids sports where the coaches and parents are allowing and sometimes involved in it. As a parent of two young kids, it just seems that we are setting very poor standards for our kids. Maybe it is just me...Soccer:

·
Let the Clutch Out
17,686 Posts
Have we as people become so obsssed with winning that cheating is now standard practice? I am not just talking about racing, you see it in virtually every sport out there. Little league baseball, Olympics, professional sports and believe it or not......kids Tee Ball. The most disturbing part is the kids sports where the coaches and parents are allowing and sometimes involved in it. As a parent of two young kids, it just seems that we are setting very poor standards for our kids. Maybe it is just me...Soccer:
I agree Jsj So yes it makes you a Frickin Soccer MOM LOL

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
is it really "Cheating" if you don't get caught??? LoL!!! your right though, try being in a pine wood derby race with your kid and watch the cheaters at their finest

·
Registered
4,385 Posts
The bad part is they learn it there then do it in school and don't think it is a bad thing. " o'well I got caught" lesson learned and try something else next time.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts