Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
GOD
1,860 Posts
some chicks need that.....but i never thought i would see it from a dude on youtube! wtf!

that is crazy....he needs a good beating....over and over and over....and repeat

wow!

nice lawsuit there.....im glad the chick got up and kicked him in the head....lots of blood on the ground....people are crazy! he must have been on something or is just a loose cannon...he put his foot through the car window which i thought was a good kick and tried to grab the chick....fukin screwball for sure

·
Registered
418 Posts
I didn't see anywhere in that video where she needed popped in the face. Every now and then a chick can cross the line!!

·
Registered
15,534 Posts
I remember watching early episodes of that show, and they would catch people fuckin on hidden cams. It would be pixilated (sp?), but you could still tell exactly what was goin on. I thought that was pretty wild, but they toned it down alot now. Alot of what you see on there almost has to be fake though. It just seems to wild to be true. I'm sure that some of it is legit though, and it would suck to find out someone you love is cheating while you are on tv, but that is what you sign up for so too bad.

·
Registered
7,205 Posts
It can't be fake, it's "reality" TV, right?:rolleyes:

Wife watches it all the time. I like when the guy finds out his woman is cheating with another woman.:smt089

Baggage is another good show full of canned bullshit that is funny sometimes.

·
In the Beams.
21,997 Posts
That guy Joey Greco is the biggest pussy for hosting this show . I bet he walked in on his old lady smoking some cock.
Guy shoulda walked away.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts