Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening all,
I'm looking to have my chassis scaled ( I have no idea what the car weighs or what % is ) four link set up / shocks etc and a front end alignment done .
It's a big tire bracket car ,stock front A arms but rack and pinion steering .
I had gotten the number to a guy that does Super Stock type stuff etc.. But lost it .
I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction .
I'm in Wesely Chapel ,south of Charlotte .
Thanks Louie

·
Registered
13,106 Posts
Louie, there's a truck scale on Old Bailes about 2 miles from my house. Any scrap steel places closer to you? All the tracks we go to have scales if you can wait.

·
Registered
3,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm looking to find out what the corner weights are( my priority ) as well as % front and rear. It's all out of whack cause of new motor and R&P . Regular scales won't give me that .

·
Registered
13,106 Posts
I'm looking to find out what the corner weights are( my priority ) as well as % front and rear. It's all out of whack cause of new motor and R&P . Regular scales won't give me that .
Ah, got it.

·
Registered
454 Posts
ask on a local dirt track FB group every one of those guys north of hobby stock, owns a set, Most re- scale(and completely change everything between every racetrack). I'm sure someone close would help you out.

I bought mine from a local racer going to wireless, as he was tired of rolling up wires 3 times a weekend, (he races 3 different tracks.)

·
Registered
3,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good idea gonna do some research , for a few hundred bucks it will be worth it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts