Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
7,518 Posts
Lol, I love how he compares that bar to something that would take days or weeks... Weld in or bolt in bar takes what? Two hours?

·
Habitual Linestepper
1,457 Posts
I think he forgot to mention that its not legal for anything.

And man is that a monster set of Man-Boobies he's got going there. lol

·
X275!
4,937 Posts
Probably better than nothing, but I doubt it will ever be approved by NHRA.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Lol, I love how he compares that bar to something that would take days or weeks... Weld in or bolt in bar takes what? Two hours?
i also love how chassis guys fuck people over with extreme prices, this will save a lot of people a lot of money
:p

·
Habitual Linestepper
1,457 Posts
i also love how chassis guys fuck people over with extreme prices, this will save a lot of people a lot of money
I guarantee that roll bar will cost way more than a mild steel unit from a reputable chassis shop. The only person getting fucked will be the one who buys that one ,unless looks and not being legal for any competitive racing is what theyre after.

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
i also love how chassis guys fuck people over with extreme prices, this will save a lot of people a lot of money..... even if it doesn't save their life-
Fixed it for you-

Btw...... what's your life worth?

·
Registered
731 Posts
Sweet you do cages for way cheaper then? Can i see some of your work and get an appointment made?

:-KFCD

sorry dont do chassis , im just another victim:rolleyes: like the rest of you guys

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
I hope you are kidding but,

I get $55 per hour to work on a Race Car...

$90 per hour to do general Fabrication Work and the general Fab work is A WHOLE LOT less critical 90% of the time and Alot Cleaner..

Most independent Mechanic Shops are around $70 per hour here

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
i take it you dont like the guys who run 11:60's and dont even have a roll bar:p
Not the case at all.

I was an 11.60 guy..... had one of those real expensive 6 point roll bars :roll:

I just see guys buying that junk and getting into a bad situation and later regretting a false sense of security or worse not being around TO regret it.

I prefer to live another day to race.

To each his own.

·
Registered
731 Posts
I hope you are kidding but,

I get $55 per hour to work on a Race Car...

$90 per hour to do general Fabrication Work and the general Fab work is A WHOLE LOT less critical 90% of the time and Alot Cleaner..

Most independent Mechanic Shops are around $70 per hour here

how much do u charge to do a 25.5 son?:cool:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.