Yellow Bullet Forums banner

41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Anyone have a better/ different number for Coupe Performance? Been trying for a week to talk to them about doing some work on my car. All I get is an endless ring, no voice mail, no answer. Not even sure if its connecting.

This is the number im trying got off their FB page. 678-409-4685

Race Factory is 5 months backlogged and wont even price work right now.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Anyone have a better/ different number for Coupe Performance? Been trying for a week to talk to them about doing some work on my car. All I get is an endless ring, no voice mail, no answer. Not even sure if its connecting.

This is the number im trying got off their FB page. 678-409-4685

Race Factory is 5 months backlogged and wont even price work right now.
When I worked for Scott YEARS ago now (like back in 2005-2008 ), he would get a call like every 4-5 minutes. He got tired of that and decided to never answer the phone.

He went from basically one metal building and like 2 employees to a paint shop, dynojet building, engine assembly shop, and two buildings with lifts and now like 5-6 employees and still doesn't answer the phone.

You can knock people for not hiring a girl at like $8/hr to answer phones but his model works for him. Personally, I never answer the shop phone either and stopped paying Comcast months ago only for the phone to still ring.

You either gotta go over there OR message them on Facebook. He usually goes through the mountain of FB messages at like 8-9pm at night.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
When I worked for Scott YEARS ago now (like back in 2005-2008 ), he would get a call like every 4-5 minutes. He got tired of that and decided to never answer the phone.

He went from basically one metal building and like 2 employees to a paint shop, dynojet building, engine assembly shop, and two buildings with lifts and now like 5-6 employees and still doesn't answer the phone.

You can knock people for not hiring a girl at like $8/hr to answer phones but his model works for him. Personally, I never answer the shop phone either and stopped paying Comcast months ago only for the phone to still ring.

You either gotta go over there OR message them on Facebook. He usually goes through the mountain of FB messages at like 8-9pm at night.

i always text him,he usually responds to text....2 days later....at midnight LOL but he stays busy and does great work

Wade McGowan
Race Part Solutions
www.racepartsolutions.com

·
Registered
662 Posts
So the number that i posted is a valid number he just doesnt answer? Ill try texting him. Cant get over to their shop during the week due to work and school schedule.

·
Registered
662 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
You might try JMRC (Joey Martin Race Cars) in Milton, Fl. Great chassis man and driver of some of the fastest Pro-Mods on the planet. Just remember...you get what you pay for if you are wanting to play with real cars. :)

·
Registered
201 Posts
So the number that i posted is a valid number he just doesnt answer? Ill try texting him. Cant get over to their shop during the week due to work and school schedule.

Scott will call you back,he just stays busy.i had a buddy msg him on fb to call me,a week later Scott did call and we talked at length about work I wanted done.

Another shop is lawless,he used to work for Scott and does good work in same area as coupe perf

·
Registered
662 Posts
Scott will call you back,he just stays busy.i had a buddy msg him on fb to call me,a week later Scott did call and we talked at length about work I wanted done.

Another shop is lawless,he used to work for Scott and does good work in same area as coupe perf
Ive called and texted with no response. Im not going to chase a ghost. He may do great work but if i have to drive over to his shop everytime i want to talk to him thats a problem.

Ive heard this lawless guys name a few times but no one has given any contact info and i cant find him on FB or Google. Do you have contact info?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Ive called and texted with no response. Im not going to chase a ghost. He may do great work but if i have to drive over to his shop everytime i want to talk to him thats a problem.

Ive heard this lawless guys name a few times but no one has given any contact info and i cant find him on FB or Google. Do you have contact info?

Yes gimme a few and I'll find lawless number.

·
Registered
201 Posts

7703154382 here is their number

·
Registered
662 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Never heard of any of these guys but I will inquire tomorrow.

It's a shame you can't rely on the guys here in Florida.

Been there, done that.....
So who's a good chassis builder in the Georgia area that hasn't bumped their head on the cost of building a roller

Seems like some of the middle of the road named guys are charging what the BIG name builders are charging.

If you are going to charge the same amount as the big name builders charge, why wouldn't someone just go to the big name builder?

Any suggestions???
Danny at lake point is the an ass a lot of times till you get to know him I worked for him and with him from the time I was 16 until I was about 35 on and off I also worked with woody at woody race cars in norcross in the back of the old Barnett building Danny and woody both came from Chicago and from chassis craft to build cars for warren Johnson at a small shop in norcross owned by Jerome Bradford back in some of warrens Ihra stuff built warren and curts cars in California where they flew him to work at don ness’s shop among others racers like that don’t want their cars on display in a shop like the ones Danny has owned where people can just walk in and see them so they sent him to the bigger high end shops with secretaries and office staff if that makes sense there were other people who flew him to Aruba to build cars this guys pedigree goes all the way back to Platt pro stock if any of these things register and they should built a beretta that won the ihra national championship 3 out of the 4 years it competed the car worked he also built a 2 seat dragster and charged people to ride in the front seat he lays out on giant cardboard your whole suspension arc as to where it would swing and builds the brackets accordingly he is high and does not haggle and play when it comes to you paying him pay him for the best and that’s what you will get don’t and ya get what you pay for he is the most mechanically inclined person I have ever seen d. Is 56 and been doing this since he was 16/ 40 years lived in all his shops Yes can definitely be a jerk but lay a big pile of money on his desk and own a car that is safe and most importantly after safe WORKS he’s like the Chinese guy from the old nerd movies that trained buger the old guru in the cave who doesn’t have a staff just him there eating breathing and sleeping race cars nuff said

·
Gas Passer
4,873 Posts
You might try JMRC (Joey Martin Race Cars) in Milton, Fl. Great chassis man and driver of some of the fastest Pro-Mods on the planet. Just remember...you get what you pay for if you are wanting to play with real cars. :)
What are you trying to say?

41 - 60 of 60 Posts