Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
I'm pulling for the show but it's got a lot of ground to make up to reach Two and Half Men status....not too impressed thus far.

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
For me, I think the first episode started out pretty good but kinda dropped off from there. Was not really impressed with the second episode. Time will tell whether or not he has the same quality of writers that he had on 2 1/2.

I wouldn't be surprised to see him show up on 2 1/2 next season and just say to Alan, "don't ask". Remember, there was never a body, just Rose's story of what happened.

·
Cereal Killer
2,249 Posts
Ya hard to say. Current 2 1/2 men is total crap though now.
I like the tag line they kept running. "funnier than the current 2 1/2". That's not exactly much of a compliment. I've seen news coverage of natural disasters funnier than the current 2 1/2. I thought the show was pretty good. It has a lot of hype to try and live up to. It has some good actors, to go along with Charlie, and I hope it does well.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.