Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,508 Posts
Damn you guys get to see the biggest wacko of all every day with Obama. His obortion beliefs for live birth is far more sickening then what any of theese people have done.

·
Registered
16 Posts
After all these years and everything in Box Canyon and he's still a celebrity.

Amazing what the medical field does to the tax dollar to keep a sociapath alive for this long in solitary confinement with all the benefits of home to continue to analyze the mind and thinking instead of just extinguishing him. Now someone in his family is making money to have his interview replayed again and again with actual advertisers to benefit the network.

Richard Ramirez and Scott Peterson are in the same prison with Manson along with only about 22 other inmates in Northern California.

Richard Ramirez (The Night Stalker) is married and does bizarre artwork that gets sold to colletor's (some has been used for CD Artwork TRUE STORY!!) and his wife collects the proceeds'. All from a guy who was proven to have terrorized, stalked, raped and killed various innocent women in and around the surrounding community of Long Beach, California in the early 80's.

Amazing........

·
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
4,370 Posts
got any pictures of the art work or cd covers

i find some of the interesting album artwork cool.

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,427 Posts
I did some reading on him on Friday (40th Anniversary or some shit)...
That guy actually thought he'd pit whites against blacks (by killing those people), the blacks would win and then be unable to corral the power and his "Family" would take over the power!... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
I saw the Greta Van Sustern show a while back. There was a lady on there with the best theory of what happened that I have ever heard. Interesting and worth watching.
Manson is still that same piece of shit that he's always been. Why my taxpayer money is used to keep scum like him alive is beyond me.

·
Registered
6,278 Posts
I did some reading on him on Friday (40th Anniversary or some shit)...
That guy actually thought he'd pit whites against blacks (by killing those people), the blacks would win and then be unable to corral the power and his "Family" would take over the power!... :rolleyes:

There is some truth to that statement, look what is running the country now. Wacko, maybe but there is a fine line between crazy and genius. And NO I am not saying he is a genius by any means, but some of the shit he has come out and said is right there on that fine line.
"Look down on me, you will see a fool. Look up at me, you will see your Lord. Look straight at me, you will see yourself."--Charles Manson

·
Registered
19,415 Posts
Im amazed that the dope has been in prison for all this time on our $ you be suprised how cheap bullets are. He has said some wild stuff over the years, almost reminds me of a hitler. If he wasnt so phucked up and had good ideas wonder where he would be?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts