Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
they call me pinky
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have since talked my wife out of the land rover thanks to doug paddock! We went for an armada but have since moved onto a infinity qx56 to kinda pacify my wife need to luxury, any info on these would be appreciated. Am I fucking up buying it or not?

·
its blingtiffic™
9,829 Posts
I have since talked my wife out of the land rover thanks to doug paddock! We went for an armada but have since moved onto a infinity qx56 to kinda pacify my wife need to luxury, any info on these would be appreciated. Am I fucking up buying it or not?

Buddy you're on your own on this one...:D Becareful you might piss off Dragracer345D...

·
Head Phuckstick
18,588 Posts
No, She needs ether this

or this

LOL, Buy American!!! What ever you choose, Good luck and remember you car buy'n for a female (What they like today they will hate tomorrow). Oh, and sorry I couldn't help more.

:)

Shannon

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
thank god she is over the land rover.anything but those heaps of garbage.infiniti is cool,way cool actually.

·
Fastest mustang roller
3,005 Posts
I like the Armada's as far as looks go I wish I could buy one.

·
they call me pinky
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haha don't care what dragracer blah blah blah says thanks for the help Doug in swaying my wifes desire for a rover. We have brought a qx56 home for the night and gonna try it out tomorrow. Just looking for yays or nays about them.

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
smart move and good luck with your decision.

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
I've had a range rover since 06. Thing has been great. My wife just got a new qx56 because of the size difference. The qx56 is way bigger.

·
lost at the beach
1,557 Posts
sounds like your wife wants an expensive vehicle to impress her friends, if se needs to impress her friends she needs new friends. Anyway, 1 thing to consider is proximity to the dealer network. it's a new car, it will have to co back there for warranty work, if the dealer is 2 hours away do you want to travel that far

1 - 12 of 12 Posts