Yellow Bullet Forums banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
For what it's worth, I ordered a set of wheels from Champion and received a confirmation e-mail that day and a phone call to verify the details of my order later that week. If someone wants an off the shelf wheel that day, don't order from Champion. The details clearly state the approximate waiting time.

·
Registered
446 Posts
i just got my set and have absolutely zero complaints! came in right when they said they would, always answered the phone and answered my questions and the wheels look great! two thumbs up here

·
Registered
5,511 Posts
As I posted before in this thread I've ordered three pairs of wheels from Champion without any issues. When I tried to send them a set to have beadlocks installed I got no reply. No phone call no emails.. nothing for two weeks. I decided to go with another company and could not be happer. No more orders from Champion from me. If they don't have time to answer the phone or answer emails. Screw-um

·
Registered
674 Posts
Small company with barebone staff is my guess. If your only issue is contact then they appear to be doing well. I know I am very pleased with my Champion wheels and would not hesitate to order again or recommend.

·
Registered
5,511 Posts
Small company with barebone staff is my guess. If your only issue is contact then they appear to be doing well. I know I am very pleased with my Champion wheels and would not hesitate to order again or recommend.

That about sums it up, they don't need my business anymore, and from the looks of it from many others too. Good from them... While it last. ;-)

·
Registered
15,892 Posts
Just ordered a 2nd set of bead locks for my Chevy II. Going to be June before I get them, but they tell you this right up front on their website. I shouldn't have waited until the busiest time of the year to order. No complaints.

·
Registered
16 Posts
They quit answering my questions for a set of rear wheels. They were going to be almost $1000.00 apiece but they would not take my order for them so I went elsewhere and bought them and no they are not Champion.

[/URL][/IMG]

41 - 53 of 53 Posts