Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have anyone of you ever used one of there hoods?if so how was it i was looking at there cowl hood for a 94gt that goes back to the windsheild.they are the only one i found that make them for my car

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
JUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i sell Kaenen, 10x the quality and fit and finish for $300 plus shipping

chad

·
Registered
11,263 Posts
Garbage.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
does kaenen make one that goes back to windsheild i also just found a vfn.that does if you no of any others please let me no thank you

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
schoneck composites hoods are awesome

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
yes they do offer and extended in 6" and 3" give me your email addy and i can send you pics of the 6", i dont know if i have any of the 3" but you may be able to do a search for Kenny Markwich's red mustang, he has a Kaenen 3" extended on his....

·
T5 & T56 building fool
25,285 Posts
I'm pretty sure they are Cincinatti Composites under a different name.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
i was at a race in Ohio many years ago and the guys wife was selling hoods there, because that was close to them, under the Champion name and her husband was silmultaneously in texas at another race selling hoods for Cincinatti Composites....they are different versions of the same hacked up, poor quality junk

·
Not Just Another Game
1,560 Posts
yes they do offer and extended in 6" and 3" give me your email addy and i can send you pics of the 6", i dont know if i have any of the 3" but you may be able to do a search for Kenny Markwich's red mustang, he has a Kaenen 3" extended on his....

Kenny and his dad are awesome people, the car is beautiful!

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
working on stuff for all 3 of you...lol

·
T5 & T56 building fool
25,285 Posts
I heard they changed the name and are selling hoods under a few different brands. From what I heard, none of the magazines would allow them to continue to advertise due to the amount of complaints they received about the products sold under the name "Cincinatti Composites".

1 - 20 of 26 Posts