Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
"I like money" More Plz!
3,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chad's Law..PLEASE Sign!
I should have posted this sooner but just thought about it...
We had a State Trooper Murdered here a while back by a Repeat Criminal that was just let out weeks prior... It was a simple traffic stop for a head light out.. The offender shot and killed the trooper.. He had been Arrested 18 TIMES PRIOR!!!!!!!!!!!! He should NOT have been on the street again...EVER!!!!!!!

Officer Eric Smith here at my dept.is on my shift ( working as I speak ) and started this petition and proposed law.. Please read and sign the petition for this if you agree!!!

Judges are whining because they think it takes too much "discretion" away from them... If thats not just "Being on a power trip" for the wrong cause, I don't know what it!!!

Read his son's comments on #235.... His mother is in there as well...

Chad's Law Petition

Here is the most recent news on this !!

The Marietta Daily Journal - Lawmakers officers weigh in on Chad s Law

Thank you for Reading and Signing!!

David

·
In Glock I Trust
6,808 Posts
Done.

I will also pass this on to another message board.

·
"I like money" More Plz!
3,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Forgot to mention....

For the integrity of the petition... We should keep this to GA residents... But other states could benefit from this as well!

Thanks!!

·
"I like money" More Plz!
3,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Forward to anyone you know in GA please!

Thanks

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
I am so sorry for the family and yes this piece of shit should have never been
out again.And leads me to this question I live in a no ccw state and dont want to brake the
law. But everyday I am wondering do I carry and brake the law or not.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Done and passing along to everyone, emails, forums and facebook....Thanks Big Swole

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
I am so sorry for the family and yes this piece of shit should have never been
out again.And leads me to this question I live in a no ccw state and dont want to brake the
law. But everyday I am wondering do I carry and brake the law or not.
I dont have a CCP, "yet" but I'm armed all the time....I wouldnt want to have to take a life, but these times have brought about a lot of consideration in protecting my family and friends...I would rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6......the police can do only so much in an alotted time frame and when someones standing there....You do what you have to do bbnova

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
"damn jail is like a refueling station for Thugs"

No, more like a finishing school for amature criminals. Put them in with the pros so they can learn from them and
come out to be better/worse(?) criminals.

·
Registered
2,193 Posts

·
"I like money" More Plz!
3,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks Guys!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts