Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Congrats to Dan Millen for winning super street, and to Jason Lee for winning Drag radial. Props to Jason Lee, cause anytime i walked by his pit, it was him and him only working on the car. Way to go Dan and Jason. Job well done.

Great weekend of racing and congrats to Joe Dasilva for another awesome event.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also, nice talking to the Proline crew. Steve Petty, Eric Dillard, and even Jimmy Blackmon all helping out with Steve Lazzaros car. Also good showing for Danny Blier, Sandra Grella, and i see Steve Petty has John Carinci's Cuda running pretty good also.
Props..

·
The Enemy
22,068 Posts
Also, nice talking to the Proline crew. Steve Petty, Eric Dillard, and even Jimmy Blackmon all helping out with Steve Lazzaros car. Also good showing for Danny Blier, Sandra Grella, and i see Steve Petty has John Carinci's Cuda running pretty good also.
Props..
Carinci has turbos now?

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Carinci has turbos now?

NOT YET Jeremy.. Steve Petty looks to be helping out with the new Sonny's motor John has. No more hemi.. Also Mike Yedigarian has bought Gino Cavalire's Red turbo car( the ed rice driven one), and is now campaining the firebird and the mustang.

What a weekend.

·
Registered
6,413 Posts
Congrats to Dan Millen for winning super street, and to Jason Lee for winning Drag radial. Props to Jason Lee, cause anytime i walked by his pit, it was him and him only working on the car. Way to go Dan and Jason. Job well done.

Great weekend of racing and congrats to Joe Dasilva for another awesome event.
Great job Dan and crew. They do an awesome job with the show up there, the track is great, and the hospitality is great. Congradulations to all. BG

·
Registered
128 Posts
We missed you this year Bill, always a treat when you come up North.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts